Best way for dealing with negative emotions?

Someone here

Set your alarm earlier every morning until you're getting up a bit before the sun comes up. Mediate 15 minutes, then exercise, then a healthy breakfast. Later in the day get out in natural light, fresh air. Make sure you drink plenty of water, get fruits and vegetables and avoid inflammatory foods, fried stuff, sugar etc. If stuff comes up after that express it, journal, get some colored pencils and draw it, talk to someone, etc. 

Youtube Channel  

3 hours ago, Mandy said:

Set your alarm earlier every morning until you're getting up a bit before the sun comes up. Mediate 15 minutes, then exercise, then a healthy breakfast. Later in the day get out in natural light, fresh air. Make sure you drink plenty of water, get fruits and vegetables and avoid inflammatory foods, fried stuff, sugar etc. If stuff comes up after that express it, journal, get some colored pencils and draw it, talk to someone, etc. 

Thank you Mandy 😊 💓 

The framing is like ‘how to deal with my phone ringing nonstop because someone keeps calling me trying to give me the winning lottery numbers’?

Sadness and loneliness aren’t per se emotions. Those are (self referential)  concepts. Emotions are felt in regard to those concepts.

Those are what you’re keeping busy with while the phone is still ringin. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-emotional-scale