2 hours ago, Phil said:

It probably sounds crazy but that is what QM’s stands to dispel. 

Compounding chromosomes evolving in series parallel space occupying the moment here in every changing form per addition by molecular combined content erodes away or ancestral displacement of never same reproductions added twice in sequence of inception to conception adapting individually here until dead occupying time until decomposed as departed.

No exceptions due to popular opinions by 99% of the population won't accept now is eternity but demand everyone believe in the intellectual conceptualization educated to each generation "Eternal life exceeds mutually evolving when adapting to space uniquely here now.".

Everyone is created equally when genetics never duplicates chromosomes combined so far.  Ancestral lineages are self evident by the numbers living 5 generations gaps present here now.

Edited by solereproduction

@Phil If we take the analogy of a holographic universe... Meaning there's the source of light, the film through which the light shoots and the holographic 'movie' that seems to appear...

Are "my thoughts" also a hologram?

For example, "the thoughts I had yesterday"... They are not the film, but the illusory hologram "stuff" that's created when the light shoots through the film?

The film is not really my thoughts? Rather, there's a pattern on the film, which then seems like in the hologram, as if "my thoughts"?

There must be an effortless way.

23 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

@Phil If we take the analogy of a holographic universe... Meaning there's the source of light, the film through which the light shoots and the holographic 'movie' that seems to appear...

Are "my thoughts" also a hologram?

Yes.

For example, "the thoughts I had yesterday"... They are not the film, but the illusory hologram "stuff" that's created when the light shoots through the film?

Yesterday might be on the ‘film’, but yesterday is not actually in the movie. 

The film is not really my thoughts? Rather, there's a pattern on the film, which then seems like in the hologram, as if "my thoughts"?

Kindness is truth. ‘Pattern’ is a conceptualization of kindness. 

Whatever appears to be which is not in-kind, as in indicative of the true nature, is illusory and or assumed, and not actual. 

A very wise man once said, ‘the ego is that which for whom the truth is too good to be true’. 

A yet wiser man once said, ‘remove the thorn which removed the thorn as well’.

And no one has ever said this is a dream and there’s no such thing as people. 

How does quantum mechanics work between these two rhetorical questions;

What kind of person is one lifetime defined by people of separate faiths?

What kind of people demand each person give up understanding their sole time left adapting as displaced since conceived to replace their DNA donors evolving forward adapting to the same time alive here now?

Edited by solereproduction
clarifying self displacement as ancestrally inhabiting time now.

On 12/17/2023 at 3:30 PM, Phil said:

Yes.

Yesterday might be on the ‘film’, but yesterday is not actually in the movie. 

Kindness is truth. ‘Pattern’ is a conceptualization of kindness. 

Whatever appears to be which is not in-kind, as in indicative of the true nature, is illusory and or assumed, and not actual. 

A very wise man once said, ‘the ego is that which for whom the truth is too good to be true’. 

A yet wiser man once said, ‘remove the thorn which removed the thorn as well’.

And no one has ever said this is a dream and there’s no such thing as people. 

Hmmm... Are emotions, and/or 'my emotions' also part of the dream and not the truth?

The thought that they are still part of the dream and not the truth feels better for some reason. Maybe cause then there's less focus on "how I feel and how I should feel and how this and this feeling is a problem".

Kind of taking the dream / illusory world analogy seriously for the first time. What if I've actually been just dead wrong? What if this really is like The Matrix or The Truman Show?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

14 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Hmmm... Are emotions, and/or 'my emotions' also part of the dream and not the truth?

The thought that they are still part of the dream and not the truth feels better for some reason. Maybe cause then there's less focus on "how I feel and how I should feel and how this and this feeling is a problem".

In accordance with direct experience, there very well might be emotion in regard to QM’s. As evidenced by this thread, apparently the very mention of QM’s is emotionally triggering & seemingly adverse to notions of separation & identity. Yet there is no QM’s triggered in regard to the topic of emotion.

What does the double slit experiment reveal in this regard?

14 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Kind of taking the dream / illusory world analogy seriously for the first time. What if I've actually been just dead wrong? What if this really is like The Matrix or The Truman Show?

“Analogy”? 

I think quantum entanglement is really quite fascinating.

Synchronicities, coincidences, serendipity, etc, could potentially be some sort of quantum entanglement. With our mind and being.

The crazy thing is, I was just thinking of writing this post, and my buddy randomly messaged me on Discord, and all of a sudden mid convo he used "quantum mechanics" as an analogy. Lmao.

Describe a thought.