What Is Love ❤️

Orb

Unconditional. 

Thats it 😂😂😂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

7 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Then what is hate? conditional compromises to agree with mob mentality or get eliminated from every reality governing tomorrows when genetics unconditionally eternally separates the ancestors left occupying time now.

What are you saying. Please say this in plain english.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

On 10/5/2023 at 4:42 PM, Orb said:

What are you saying. Please say this in plain english.

I said it in plain English. it is describing navigating time only occupying space as an individual evolving reproduction living as eternally separated in my own skin within the same species everyone else won't accept how life evolves now. Not even my own ancestry, wife, children.

I discovered the serenity of understanding the motivations of people creating their own history to avoid what they don't want to know about and the lengths they take to assure nobody enterfers with their social ideology regardless the franchise of humanity present.

I have no desire to be exceptional or exempt from the natural timing of series parallel existing as a sole displacement adapting being me alone. Understanding life beyond reasonable doubts held by everyone else is a freedom few ever allow anyone else to know about.

I share what I learned from experienced always being told don't rock the boat, stay on message, obey context because your content doesn't count in reality..