Love... it is the most important part of puzzle. I don't know why it is love, but it literally feels amazing, keys of all the doors. Anything that you or I experience is love. Every moment. I have no idea how is that possible, but it is. Purpose of entire universe is just to experience love. Whoever says that world is a terrible place to live, No I don't agree, I dont fucking agree. Even if entire world collapse, billion of billion people suffers, a smile or happiness of 1 child is enough to live in this world. Watching them running, jumping, eating, smiling or hugging with them small hands, it is enough to see the beauty of duality, purpose of life, like a opening a flower, it's smells is more than enough beauty to realize now we are in Heaven, not in the world WE ARE IN HEAVEN!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."