How to Cry 😭 (Video)

Orb

Crying is so powerful especially in regards to self realization. A lot of us often learned to repress the crying impulse, it's very foreign for me to cry, I can't even remember the last time I've cried. 

But I searched it up and found a video, I hope it makes you cry: 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

This is the best one: 

The goodness of humanity makes me cry more than anything else 😭☺️