Im Gonna Cry

Orb

I bought a chicken wrap and headed home and as I was approaching the front door a wasp flew right in front of me. 

I turned around and ran into my car 😭😭😭

Now I'm in my car wondering wtf to do.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

I just got out of a shower that is outside which had like 4 or 5 bugs with stingers stuck in it. I let them be, they let me be, I let a few out them get out if I could. Almost all bug don’t sting unless provoked. They can be fascinating to watch too, bugz. 

🦟

If an energy be bugging you, just give the little one the attention they need. ❤️😆

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop This makes me feel a lot better. 

@Mandy Which chicken? 

luckily my mom came home at the same time of this encounter and helped me out. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Orb The chicken in the chicken wrap. 

oh lol, maybe the chicken reincarnated into a wasp and was like "Hey you fucker! remember me?!"

28 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Orb  If I was a factory farmed chicken, I'd do it. 🤷‍♀️ Having wings that actually work FINALLY, PLUS freaking out the guy that ate you, heck yes. 

😂😂

27 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Orb How do you feel about raw honey and bee keeping? 

I don't have much of an issue with it. I haven't looked into it so I wouldn't know for sure but it seems like it can be helpful for the bees actually since they'd be taken care of by bee keepers. 

Also, I'm way less scared of bees compared to wasps.

Just now, Mandy said:

@OrbSorry,  I don't mean about it in general, but how you'd feel about doing it, visiting a place that did, or looking into it. 

It would be pretty cool actually. As long as I can wear a bee suit. 

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

So why the reaction to wasps? Unpredictable behavior? 

Wasps are more aggressive, their stings are more painful and can sting multiple times. They also look like jerks but now I'm judging too much.

@Mandy I think it would be how the mind tends to amplify situations.

@Loop @Phil @Mandy

i saw a wasp flying outside by the front door so i decided to go for a walk in order to face the fear. 

the fear came up and I acknowledged that it's also Love, and things got clearer and quieter 🙂

I also noticed we aren't afraid of objects, we are afraid of feeling certain emotions. 

There wasnt actually fear of wasps, but rather fear of feeling the fear associated with being near wasps.

Edited by Orb