The Sneakiest belief

Orb

That there is actually 2 😂

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

27 minutes ago, James123 said:

"That"

Yeah!!

"This" and "that".

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

26 minutes ago, James123 said:

I mean , isn't this a belief itself? 

Theyre just arising thoughts. Nothing "sticky" about them. 

I mean you can go to any thread on this forum and ask "isn't it just a belief?", like yea anything shared on here will seem like beliefs because they're typed, including your posts. 

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

Anything I or you say is just a personal opinion/belief. And nothing tod o with the Truth. Including these sentences. 

Oh yea for sure 🙂.

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Isn't that funny 😂😂😂

It is funny 😁, I love when things that have no business being funny are actually hilarious. 

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

Will Ferrell in a nutshell. 

My wife saying ‘yeah, sure, that’s the ‘second thing’… right. 

Kills me every time. 😂 

LOL, Will Ferrell? 

Haha your wife seems cool 😎.  I hope to have a cool wife one day.

17 hours ago, Orb said:

It is funny 😁, I love when things that have no business being funny are actually hilarious. 

Lol. Me too. I love to something to see that are so much anger in it meanwhile not even there. Being depending on too much reality is like try to catch the wind 😂😂😂

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. Me too. I love to something to see that are so much anger in it meanwhile not even there. Being depending on too much reality is like try to catch the wind 😂😂😂

What's wrong with Reality accept the fact this is the world you are living.2 spheres of a bubble hahahahahaha

13 minutes ago, Alexander said:

No we are not we are just humans trying to survive and reproduce.

Do you not see that this is also something you were taught? This is just an assumption no different than assuming you are a spiritual being.