Dealing with Visceral Fear

Orb

Today I've been enjoying the day and reactivity has been quieting down significantly and stuff seems to be shifting. 

But today a wasp got in my house and the fear response was powerful. The whole body was shaking. 

Is this natural and something that can't go away. Peace is felt yet when the wasp came in I was like KILL THEM ALL!!!

♾️

Breathe. 

Take whatever appropriate actions are felt. 

Enjoy. 😁

There is the emotion & there is the not wanting to feel the emotion, which is another thing to process. So, what can be dispelled is the not wanting to feel, well the fear itself is guidance. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Orb That's probably why you're afraid of them then. You know how some people have trauma by having bad experiences young, like getting bitten by a dog as a child? The idea of dogs gets turned into this horrible awful thing. I think it works in the opposite too, if you haven't had an experience the stories of it being bad, or the idea of it gets turned into this horrible awful thing. Key is, it's the idea of the thing, not the actuality. 

Youtube Channel