Sleeping became more interesting than being awake.

Isagi Yoichi

I have this experience during the week where I sleep most of the time, like I wake up go drink some water then return back to sleep I can't count how many dreams I had but every time I go to sleep I must dream and  I hate it when I wake up I wish I could keep dreaming forever.

I don't have any responsibilities to do I finished my exams and I have no desire to do anything or achieve anything nothing is interesting enough for me to devote time to when I can just go to sleep and dream every kind of dream I have this weird ability that I like my dreams even if they are not so pleasant most of them are pleasant but I like all of them.

is it about my unconscious world that I am exploring that makes dreaming amazing more than anything in life? 

:IMG_0991:

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

How do the dreams carry over to waking life, what are they revealing to you? 

I don't know exactly but I feel like I am healing I feel very good after the dreams this thing is going with me recently in the past two months.

I feel feelings I think i had in the past and forgot about them they are too good or maybe bec i am always depressed idk

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I remember going through a period of time like that when I was in school, it was also the dead of winter and I wasn't getting enough sleep

did you know what your dreams were telling you?

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I'd guess maybe you're adjusting to having more freedom and autonomy to do what you like, instead of following a set curriculum with your time.

yeah, this is actually what's happening I have the opportunity to escape the cooperate world and work for myself.

am I sabotaging myself with sleeping or bec I feel like I do not have to deal with shit?

@Phil I don't know if you remember or not ..but a while ago I asked you if it is possible to sleep without dreams ..and you replied with something akin to "that's the default ".

The thing is ...unlike @Omar Osama..I fucking hate vivid dreams..because they make me question my reality (I'm sure you're familiar with Descartes' dream doubt). 

Also ,do babies less than three years old dream ? I guess not because they haven't developed a memory or a subconscious mind yet .

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also ,do babies less than three years old dream ? I guess not because they haven't developed a memory or a subconscious mind yet .

The assumption there is that people dream. 

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil and BTW..what the hell is a dream anyways 😆

Essentially, guidance. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

The assumption there is that people dream. 

So dream is more fundamental than the person who's dreaming?  Just like you are NOT an owner of consciousness..but rather "you "is s thought that consciousness has.am I understanding this correctly? 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Essentially, guidance

What does that mean ?

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

So dream is more fundamental than the person who's dreaming?

Yep. 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Just like you are NOT an owner of consciousness..but rather "you "is s thought that consciousness has.am I understanding this correctly? 

Yep. Appears as, vs ‘has’, but yes. 

Yet also, if ‘you’ ‘think’ ‘you’ are ‘understanding’ - you aren’t.