Fun Story: Glimpse into Feeling

I thought id share this story. 

2 Days ago I was contemplating "What is the thing that stays constant, what makes NOW...NOW?". 

I went to a group event, sat down with some friends and the answer became apparent: Feeling/Sensation! All of a sudden I felt so overwhelmed with respect at the beauty of creation, like I saw the people in that room were beyond 4k HD! Realized that theres no POV at all and its only feeling, but it so perfectly forms itself to appear as if things are being looked at. 

Upon seeing this its clear that nothing can be done by the separate self, and that the way we conduct ourselves is ONLY through feeling/vibration. 

Picture a TV screen, when you tune the screen at the right frequency (Love, Joy, Happiness, Meditativeness) the static of the screen manifests as the apparent forms that people would associate with positive things. Respect, humility, integrity, honesty, etc. are a product of vibration! 

Hope this stuff made sense. 😇

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

24 minutes ago, Orb said:

Upon seeing this its clear that nothing can be done by the separate self, and that the way we conduct ourselves is ONLY through feeling/vibration. 

Nice, yes, it seems (even if ultimately not 100%) that we have some choice how we judge what is presented to us by the field of existence, through our likes and dislikes. If we like something, then we are happy and if we don't like something we aren't. 

Ultimately, life is a zero sum game. We win some and we lose some. Might as well be happy, as much as possible. Good vibes seem to attract good vibes and good feelings. 😊

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

5 minutes ago, Faith said:

Good vibes seem to attract good vibes and good feelings. 😊

My aim is to tune into the Love channel on the TV of life as much as possible!

6 minutes ago, Faith said:

Nice, yes, it seems (even if ultimately not 100%) that we have some choice how we judge what is presented to us by the field of existence, through our likes and dislikes.

Some judgements still arising in my experience yes, one day I know I will feel only and not judge, unless it feels good to judge 🙂.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

My aim is to tune into the Love channel on the TV of life as much as possible!

I love this! 💙

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

Some judgements still arising in my experience yes, one day I know I will feel only and not judge, unless it feels good to judge 🙂.

I have an opinion (another word for judgement😊) for just about everthing, lol. But, most of the time I don't need to act on it. I can let it come and go.... but, watch out when I do. Hehe😂 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

@Nowt 😁, I've  thought of it before haha, maybe one day as a fun side project 🤔.