Why Enlightenment is Difficult

When enlightenment happens, you realize that it is a super silly, funny and actually it is so easy, super easy.

Most people start as i am going to be enlightened. However, the most important thing is you is not actually body or person, you is anything that you have learned, such as universe, world, body, life etc... The total of these are ego.

Therefore, the one who is seeking the enlightenment can never be enlightened, enlightenment happens when i (universe, life, etc ..) drops with the realization that nothing has never happened, anything is learned not the Truth. Truth is understanding that there is no such a thing as learning. 

I can say truth is the silence, but the the word of silence is still not the real silence.

Enlightenment=Drop the knowledge.

Absolute answer to all questions = There is no such a thing as questions.

Just turn the mirror upside down.

That's it.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

You're describing a path not the result of spiritual enlightenment.  There's a difference between a result and some pathway to a result.  Spiritual enlightenment is not easy because if it were -- there would be more who have obtained the result.  It's not easy.  It's quite rare actually.  And broadly spiritually enlightened people are a tiny percentage of those talking about it and even those teaching it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're describing a path not the result of spiritual enlightenment.  There's a difference between a result and some pathway to a result.  Spiritual enlightenment is not easy because if it were -- there would be more who have obtained the result.  It's not easy.  It's quite rare actually.  And truly spiritually enlightened people are a tiny percentage of those talking about it and even those teaching it.

What is spiritual enlightenment? There is nobody here. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."