Does the Dreamboard Require Intention?

For a while I had my dreamboard filled with a bunch of stuff, and while a few manifested (like 2 out of 20), most of the stuff didn't manifest. 

Funnily enough, I even wrote "Reading the Dreamboard Everyday" and for 2 months barely looked at it lol. 

Does the dreamboard require intentionality? 

Do you have to read it every morning for it to work? 

I find I often start ignoring it and barely look at it.

Just now I reset it and wrote 7 things on it in bigger letters so I can see it every morning. 

♾️

12 minutes ago, Orb said:

Does the dreamboard require intentionality? 

No.  Preferences just arise. It’s kinda baked into creation. Experiences ->preference….new experiences->new preferences…

12 minutes ago, Orb said:

Do you have to read it every morning for it to work? 

No. But it sure does make it easier. It’s everything you want (preferences). The deeper point is it all resonates because it’s what you want (preferences created via experience). 

Write something little and within scope of possibility and see that it comes. Sparks up the magic. Universe is always ready and looking to play.