How to manifest "impossible" things?

@PhilOK.. I'm the creator of my reality. Whatever I focus on.. Tends to be attracted more into my life. So if I focus on all the bullshit that I go through in my everyday life.. I will keep attracting more of the same. However, if I shift my focus on what is wanted.. I will start immediately attracting it into my life.  I have verified In my own direct experience that law of attraction is real. I attracted a beautiful girlfriend and I attracted weed.  Now I'm adding more electronic devices e that I want to purchase. Fancy kinds of headphones and speakers and mics to create a little musical studio in my house. I think that won't take much time and effort to be manifested. 

The only problem Is the gap between my deep down desires and the practical limitations that might disturb the process of attracting. Like you can't literally attract anything. I can't just attract a million dollars in a matter of weeks. That's just not gonna work. Not because of LoA being a scam BS.. But because things just don't work this way. Yes the dreamboarding is important. The focus and the positive brainwashing is important.. But taking massive action is also required. some stuff just can't be attracted without taking massive action. 

My question is:

How to create something in my life that I truly believe is impossible to attract due to, literally, "physical" limitations? 

Ex. A fast fancy car. That can't come before earning shit ton of money. And money can't come unless I get my ass to work hard for maybe years. I hope I made my point clear. 

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@PhilOK.. I'm the creator of my reality. Whatever I focus on.. Tends to be attracted more into my life. So if I focus on all the bullshit that I go through in my everyday life.. I will keep attracting more of the same. However, if I shift my focus on what is wanted.. I will start immediately attracting it into my life. 

Yes. But let the ‘immediately’ expectation go. Relax & enjoy, there’s no time. 

I have verified In my own direct experience that law of attraction is real.

👊🏻

I attracted a beautiful girlfriend and I attracted weed.  Now I'm adding more electronic devices e that I want to purchase. Fancy kinds of headphones and speakers and mics to create a little musical studio in my house. I think that won't take much time and effort to be manifested. 

Allow manifestation. Loa isn’t time & effort based, it’s attraction based. 

The only problem Is the gap between my deep down desires and the practical limitations that might disturb the process of attracting. Like you can't literally attract anything. I can't just attract a million dollars in a matter of weeks. That's just not gonna work. Not because of LoA being a scam BS.. But because things just don't work this way.

Do you absolutely know things don’t work that way? Google something about loa and people winning the lottery. There’s an exception to every rule. 

Yes the dreamboarding is important.

It’s fun. 

The focus and the positive brainwashing is important..

No sir. No brainwashing. Brainwashing is washed out, not added. 

Pure positive thoughts… alignment… just for how it feels. 

All thinking, knowing, understanding etc in that sense is an illusion of a separate self, the thinker, knower, understander.

The actuality of direct experience is one thought appearing at a time. 

That one thought can be I think, I know, my knowledge, I understand and or my understanding.

That’s what “the ego” is. There is no separate entity such as “the ego”.

It’s an illusion of identifying by the content of apparent thoughts.

Like the thought “a hundred thoughts” is (in direct experience) actually one thought.

This is the ‘stuff’ we talk about on the Q&A calls btw. You’re always welcome. 

But taking massive action is also required.

What’s a better feeling thought? 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/self-referential-thoughts

some stuff just can't be attracted without taking massive action. 

Beliefs can be inspected, doubt can be recognized, wanted can be focused on. All of that is guidance, and you can tell by how it feels. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/self-referential-thoughts

My question is:

How to create something in my life that I truly believe is impossible to attract due to, literally, "physical" limitations? 

Ex. A fast fancy car. That can't come before earning shit ton of money. And money can't come unless I get my ass to work hard for maybe years. I hope I made my point clear. 

Yes very clear, thanks. Just imagine looking God in the face and telling God how God can and can’t manifest. 

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yes. But let the ‘immediately’ expectation go. Relax & enjoy, there’s no time. 

Yes. It doesn't happen over night.  But Goddammit it works like magic. It's as if when you make what you want the sole focus of you.. It's as if you're pulling it like how magnets attract iron. 

I started testing the Universe with small things to know I'm on track. For example I'll be thinking of a particular thing say a delicious coffee or meal, and just by thinking of that specific meal or thing, I get a request or invite from a friend randomly to meet for coffee or a meal I was craving.. The Universe always feels your vibrations and thoughts, and it delivers every single time. Same applies if you are always thinking that bad things. 

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

Allow manifestation. Loa isn’t time & effort based, it’s attraction based

How? I tend to get on my own way. Loa is too good to be true lol. I sometimes believe that it's impossible to get X. But the more I focus on it, it starts appearing into my life everywhere I go. 

What exactly do you mean by allowing? 

23 minutes ago, Phil said:

Do you absolutely know things don’t work that way? Google something about loa and people winning the lottery. There’s an exception to every rule

I doesn't work that way most of the time. The chance of winning a lottery or gaining a huge amount of money in short span of time is just low. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying it's highly unlikely. And I believe that it is impossible. 

26 minutes ago, Phil said:

No sir. No brainwashing. Brainwashing is washed out, not added. 

Pure positive thoughts… alignment… just for how it feels. 

All thinking, knowing, understanding etc in that sense is an illusion of a separate self, the thinker, knower, understander.

The actuality of direct experience is one thought appearing at a time. 

That one thought can be I think, I know, my knowledge, I understand and or my understanding.

That’s what “the ego” is. There is no separate entity such as “the ego”.

It’s an illusion of identifying by the content of apparent thoughts.

Like the thought “a hundred thoughts” is (in direct experience) actually one thought.

Yes exactly. I see through my conceptualization habit right now. More and more I am realizing how thoughts and concepts are just noise. Language itself Is meaningless. Imagine that I started talking Indian right now to you. It will definitely sound like gibberish lol 

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

This is the ‘stuff’ we talk about on the Q&A calls btw. You’re always welcome

Thanks. I think of joining one day 🙂

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

I don't know. Maybe replace it with "it's gonna take some effort but it's gonna be worth it, like the reward itself will overtake the pain of trying to manifest". 

31 minutes ago, Phil said:

Beliefs can be inspected, doubt can be recognized, wanted can be focused on. All of that is guidance, and you can tell by how it feels. 

👍🙏

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yes very clear, thanks. Just imagine looking God in the face and telling God how God can and can’t manifest

😅

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How? I tend to get on my own way. Loa is too good to be true lol. I sometimes believe that it's impossible to get X. But the more I focus on it, it starts appearing into my life everywhere I go. 

What exactly do you mean by allowing? 

Ha yes! The truth is unbelievable!
Getting out of your own way is like saying alignment, or matching the vibration of what you want (how the thought about what you want feels) with thoughts about it coming, or, the having of it or experience of it. Another more implementable way to say the same thing is to notice and let go of self referential thoughts and instead, use the emotional scale & express. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Thanks. I think of joining one day 🙂

Last weekend of every month. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I don't know. Maybe replace it with "it's gonna take some effort but it's gonna be worth it, like the reward itself will overtake the pain of trying to manifest".

And then ask that same question again. 
As many times as you want. 

Not to discourage anyone's dreams or say anything at all is impossible, but, why is this so often the case with the lottery, or with people who do suddenly manifest so much money in no time? What about sudden manifestation of lots of money is so jarring? Why would that be attracted? 

Youtube Channel