The Unfoldment of Light

Orb

What is this mental rumination covering up? What's being avoided? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Hey Orb, 

Sometimes thoughts arise and theres overwhelment experienced, it's okay, you know your Nature, you have access to that gut feeling deep inside that silences all doubt, overwhelment, "How do I figure out _____?", etc. Youre writing your story, right now you can take a stand as Awareness and cooperate with the Flow of Presence. 

Be gentle with Meditation, follow your own guidance, you already have all the answers within you. Now is the time to let go of all the teachers, theres no one here at all. You already know yourself as Consciousness, Consciousness is all that is, Consciousness is neither Being or Non-Being. 

You sell yourself short! Stop pretending to fall for "things". You know when you go to work that there is no one going to work, no work. You know that when youre talking to someone that theres no one knowing anything, no someone being talked to, and no one talking. 

You fear what people will think about you when you stop playing along with Maya, who cares? Literally who cares? theres no one who cares or anyone at all to have opinions or anyone being judged regardless. This is your story, so what if youre considered out of the ordinary because you remain aligned with your nature regardless of the fluctuations of "The World"? 

-Source

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

Im so excited, im gonna be moving out very soon in like 1-2 weeks. Just finalizing the application process. My manager at my job has been super cool with me. 

He was one of my mentors managers many years back so he's been looking out for me and helping me as I grow in my career. 

So far ive made more money than my previous months so im on the right track! Im feeling more inspired now as I move out and I can make more adjustments in my life without familial bullshit. 

Some things im excited to do/create/experience:

- Buying a punching bag and calisthenics set

- Being able to have a complete vegan diet without having to worry about my grocery expenses also involving my mom's dietary needs

- Being able to smoke weed and chill in my house without fear of my mom finding out

- More meditation 

- A religion free household

- Being able to bring potential girlfriends in my room and closing the door

- Making more money and beginning to save large quantities in order to move into my own apartment

- Buying a nice TV

- Buying a nice video game console and playing awesome videogames

- Being able to cook my own meals and meal prep

I shaved my head! 

I can already feel my bald superpowers slowly flowing through my veins...

My head is cold. This feels nice, feels simpler.

Everyone was shocked at work, I feel way smoother and sharper, I don't regret this at all! It's also way easier to manage in terms of hygiene too. 

Today's a great day! Let's make some sales!!! 

Wow! I started a vegan diet today and I'm just having 3 loophole shakes and a bigger meal after work. 

Already on day 1 I feel better, I feel more social and relaxed. 

My guidelines are: 

- 3 to 4 loophole shakes every day

- 10 grams of creatine per day

- 2 meals with a good source of cheap carbs (potato's, rice, pasta), 12 ounces of tofu (about 20g of protein), and half the plate will be any vegetables that are in the house boiled

My body already feels lighter and I feel more positive. I also include 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder in each shake which is known to lower blood pressure and improve mood. 

I feel so light and nice that I'm feeling inspired to start working out! 

I'm detoxing 🤒

Sweating, told, bones, muscles ache. It's just a sick day that's all. 

I added certain dairy sources (Greek yogurt) and eggs to my diet. 

It helps to keep the diet transition for smooth.

Ive been riding my bicycle everyday for 4 days in a row. Having more loop hole shakes, moving out in 2 weeks. Paying the landlord today. 

The Self shines ever brightly. Meditation is no longer a "practice" in order to attain some-thing called enlightenment. Meditation is now an intentional exploration of the spheres, in fact, Meditation is all of reality already. Purification is always unfolding. 

Got off of kratom again, got my meds finally so that has been helping out a lot. I no longer care about anything, yet im becoming more responsible/intentional with my actions simultaneously. 

The greed, corruption, suffering is okay, the joy is okay, everything is okay. Intuitively I see the order in the chaos, the goodness in Samsara. Samsara is Nirvana. 

This is my story and im writing it right now. Exercise is a kind of physical version of meditation, the body becomes more efficient and aids further in the emptying process, although exercise isn't a requirement when it comes to this "work", it sure does feel nice and helps a lot. 

My only real "vice" right now is nicotine. Im very proud of myself for being able to get off of kratom cold turkey again, it isn't a serious addiction or problem, but it's nice to let go of something that isn't preferred. 

I think deep down the only hindrance left in my experience is emotional equanimity. It's quite difficult sometimes experiencing emotions/sensations that are nearly unbearable. Even though theres the recognition that "unbearable" or "uncomfortable" are judgements and not the actual experience. Still, it is rough. It seems the resistance must burn itself out and cannot be forced out of experience. Even while sitting in zazen, there is no escape from sensation/emotion. 

What is arising no matter how unbearable cannot be avoided, upon further awakening we see we can no longer escape into the lens to avoid these sensations. 

Initially we use the lens to give ourselves a sense of safety. When see through the lens we see it is not the ground of our Being, it is only a temporary manifestation alongside the world sphere. 

Then theres a sense of helplessness, because we can no longer escape into our fantasies, though we can still try. 

Made my biggest sale yet! My jaw dropped when I saw how much I grossed. 

First months rent is definitely getting paid 🙂

Holy shit...

I'm making more money than I've ever seen before, and it's happening so fast! 

It's so symbolic, me moving out of my mom's house (letting go of past wounds and limitations, aligning with the power of Self) and all this money appearing.

I love my job!

I'm packing all my bags and belongings, this is it, I can't believe it lol. 

After so many years I'm finally uncovering my awesomeness and thus dealing with my parents bs is a thing of the past.

The aliveness of consciousness is just....

The 8th picture makes sense now! 

I have been tapped into the "absolute" and feeling so deeply into it, yet there's a subtle aversion from the co creative "process". 

The Absolute is an indescribable "Tuning in" to the True Nature, complete aliveness, all of the so called senses are gone (there have never been senses), just pure aliveness, every texture of sensation is the same vibration. It is incredible, I literally just sit down in the middle of the store I work at sometimes and the Tuning in wipes out all of reality. Something that I can never speak of reveals itself. The sages have called it "Silence", but it isn't the absence of "Sound". 

Co-Creation is the play of Consciousness. It is when we are talking with friends, when we are talking about politics, when we are at work helping customers, spending time with family, etc. 

"I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists."

No longer being attached to Co-Creation nor the True Nature of Being. No longer preferring one over the other. We can gracefully dance between feeling deeply into our Being AND Co-Creating. 

"Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me."

This is the true embodiment of No-Self. 

The duality between the Absolute and Co-Creation collapses. Since we see we cannot remain in the Absolute nor can we remain in the Co-Creation Process, we see fundamentally that we are neither of them fundamentally. 

"If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

Because there is no longer identification with the Self nor is there identification with the unfoldment of Co-Creation, " it seems that self-referencing finally fades away. Hence, the picture is blank. 

Ive been improving performance-wise each month. This month my sales pretty much doubled!

Im beginning to make way more money than I ever have before, im falling in love more and more with this business. I love selling cars, its incredible!

My vision is to become a sales manager, I want to lead a team of people and to support them in accomplishing their own personal goals. 

My current sales manager has inspired me a lot, a lot of sales managers tend to be pretty uninvolved, but he has helped me out a lot, he gave me a chance to join his team and this month my sales doubled! He's pretty sharp and on point, he's skillful that's for sure. I want to develop that kind of skillfulness and simultaneously support a team. 

The more money they make, the more money I make! Seems like a no-brainer, IDK why sales managers often suck lol.

Im seriously in love with sales, it's the greatest job for me. I can never go back to 9-5 fixed paychecks, FUCK NO!

Yooooo

Cute girls are coming out of nowhere holy shit. I made a new dating profile and I'm getting good matches like girls I would totally bang! 

Everything's shifting its fucking awesome! I'm feeling more confident, everything is sales, everything Is sales.