Can someone help me understand this?

Isagi Yoichi

I got a dream where I got guidance but I struggle to understand it

the dream guided me to a certain verse in the Quran I have never seen something like this before.

so the verse was in a chapter called92 - Al-Lail verse six which is

5. He who gives (both of himself, i.e. his constructed identity, and from himself, i.e. from that which is valuable for him) and protects himself,

6. And believes in (confirms) the Most Beautiful (Names) (to be his essential reality).

7. We will ease him towards ease.

the whole chapter: https://www.ahmedhulusi.org/en/quran/092-al-lail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1uVX4v-jC4

Edited by Omar Osama

:IMG_0991:

It's the Good News.

We are not asked to move mountains alone. We are only asked for just a little willingness.

When we show just a little willingness (He who gives and protects himself, And believes in the Most Beautiful)

The rest is done for us (We will ease him towards ease).

There must be an effortless way.

27 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

How to believe in the most beautiful?

Not "believe" in how that word is often used.

Rather, to remember, to bring in mind, or to focus.

32 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

How to actualize this verse?

Bring The Most Beautiful (perfect & eternal happiness and love) in mind day after day. When you wake up, when you walk outside, when you go to sleep. Remember this is your true home and where you belong.

"He who gives and protects" = Give your thought and focus for what you truly want (peace and happiness) and protect yourself from falling into everyday worldly grind and thus forgetting the "path".

"And believes in the most beautiful" = Let perfect happiness, love and unconditionality fill the mind.

There must be an effortless way.

3 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

I got a dream where I got guidance but I struggle to understand it

the dream guided me to a certain verse in the Quran I have never seen something like this before.

so the verse was in a chapter called92 - Al-Lail verse six which is

5. He who gives (both of himself, i.e. his constructed identity, and from himself, i.e. from that which is valuable for him) and protects himself,

6. And believes in (confirms) the Most Beautiful (Names) (to be his essential reality).

7. We will ease him towards ease.

the whole chapter: https://www.ahmedhulusi.org/en/quran/092-al-lail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1uVX4v-jC4

Surrender your brain to the will of those in charge.  Power of suggesting give up being what you are and join the collective who believe they are the chosen people to inherit the earth as supreme beings.

Vernacular tribalism is one hell of a lure to ignore how evolving works socially. To command demander one must set goals beyond self evident existence. Universe works in perpetual balancing outcomes now, vocabulary works to create unbalancing results to favor those in charge of tomorrows living doesn't exceed evolving forward here now.

Seduction and sedition are both psychological means. inception to conceiving is how evolving works for each living in series parallel space for the time they have being alive now.

Ponder that instinctively before emotionally reacting to it intellectually.

7 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Surrender your brain to the will of those in charge.  Power of suggesting give up being what you are and join the collective who believe they are the chosen people to inherit the earth as supreme beings.

Who are those in charge lol?

What do you mean give up being what you are?

Who are the collective?

Supreme beings???? Lol

20 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

Who are those in charge lol?

What do you mean give up being what you are?

Who are the collective?

Supreme beings???? Lol

You understand leaderships and fellowships?  Chain of command ethics and protocols?  what is the purpose of insubordination, treason, blasphemy?

Why is it only hope, faith, charity develop power, wealth, fame rank gets privileges those sacrificing their biological time to make realities works socially forward now while mayhem, madness, misery expands between narratives of people of one species sharing a common means to communicate 5 generations alive here now?

There is a simple rule in compounding total sums, keep it simple stupid.  

exponential whole is equal to the existential parts divided by speculation each isn't living as eternally separated now.

Be wary of intellectually promised "better tomorrows" when your brain is limited to only adapting to the moment here mutually evolving in series parallel time as displaced as your being alive now never same details twice since a fertilized cell.

Know what you want freedom from?  Myself I wanted freedom from reasonable doubt and had to learn the hard way what reasonable doubt protects everywhere all the time regardless the society at large.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

5 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

What do you mean by communicate 5 generations?

16 great great grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting the arrival of the 5th generation in sequence forward through direct conceived to making conceptions cycle of life.

This algorithm works the genetics.  Humanity works sibling rivalries against each generation gap siblings and every generation gap in order of arrival to last ancestors changing the populaiton one at a time here now.

It is what divides the 8 billion humans adapting to the moment here in this atmosphere specifically limiting each one to adapting in the moment occupying space now in an ever changing form conceived to replace their previous 4 generation by those adding the relatives in direct DNA lineage per generation gap.

siblings cousins, previous generations are aunts uncles, mom and dad, previous generation are 4 grandparents plus siblings/cousins.

You catching up with compounding results in real time?  Everyone imagining what is possible won't accept what isn't.  That is the lure of hope, faith, charity, promising power,wealth, fame to those sustaining reasonable doubt forward.

Problem left is mayhem, madness, misery because promising better tomorrows is against instinctive awareness proportionately alive now.

Manmade eternal conflict behind each person's eyes and between every generations ears all existing as eternally separated in plain sight.

Every society's laws that rule demand complete loyalty to possibilities, not physical absolutes.

44 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Everyone imagining what is possible won't accept what isn't.  That is the lure of hope, faith, charity, promising power,wealth, fame to those sustaining reasonable doubt forward.

Problem left is mayhem, madness, misery because promising better tomorrows is against instinctive awareness proportionately alive now.

Manmade eternal conflict behind each person's eyes and between every generations ears all existing as eternally separated in plain sight.

Every society's laws that rule demand complete loyalty to possibilities, not physical absolutes.

Why this is the case??

6 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

Why this is the case??

Because people make it what socially matters by laws controlling human behavior all 5 generations under one statute of law favoring ideology over ancestral timing of ancestors occupying space here each great great grandchild changing form shaped since conceived replacing their 4 previous generation gaps of parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparent bloodline.

8 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

Ancestors don't like instinctive limitations, so their intellectual free will choices tend to lead themselves into defying Natural Universal Results Reproduction Limits a sole displacement to the time served adapting in the moment here conceived to decomposed and free will only applies to cradle to grave exposure to adapting in the moment in plain sight.

Time doesn't play favorite ideologies, lifetimes do when occupying space here now.  Power of suggesting there are other ways to be alive than just waiting to be dead.

The collective idea of controlling the future by seizing the moment here vernacularly.  mind over matter, context defined content by consensus, symbolism over substance, theories and theoligies promising better times ahead ignoring natural timing here now.

Mob rule outnumbers individual development within pronouns we, us, ours, they, them, those, theirs vs he, him, his, she, her, hers, it,  its.

Defy us or get eliminated, defy me and everyone laughs. However common denominator to the numerators adapting in space sharing the moment here.  inception to conception remaining between womb to tomb now with an ever changing form body which its brain was the nucleus of its original form at conception, brain beind eyes and between ears cradle to grave.

Instincts are unique to indiviudal navigating space being alive now. Intellect is nurtured cradle to grave corrupting each added ancestor until extinction event arrives. 

the reason insubordination, treason, blasphemy rule any reality ever governing a tomorrow since dawn of civilization.

the means motives, methods, to power wealth, fame, selling hope(political might),  faith(spiritual right), charity(economic value) to one's character saving humanities promising better tomorrows to every added great great grandchild until reaching 1 of 16 great great grandparents.

Previous 4 generation gaps constantly misleading last arriving generation. Eternal divide and conquer practiced within one species doing it to itself.

Self fulfilling prophecies from power of suggesting now isn't eternity.  Guess what Eternal Hell ends up being?  Humanity.

Self evident when navigating while only evolving here one at a time.  But I am always held in contempt for daring to discuss actually evolving in plain sight.

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.