if there is no 'you'..

almond

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The issue of "you" is more nuanced than people think once you start to question the self.  This doesn't mean there's no you, that's for you to decide after doing your own inquiry.

How about questioning the underlying beliefs about being a thinker / decider, which the belief that there are other thinker / deciders is based on?

What about inspecting direct experience to find out what is actually true? 

On 3/23/2023 at 12:19 PM, Mandy said:

You know the difference by how it feels.

I love "you know the difference by how it feels".  Feeling is more intelligent than most people even conceive of.  We know it but we don't talk about it.  Feeling is unfortunately reduced to emotion or body sensations.  Feeling is intelligent.  It has a guidance quality to it, a knowing quality to it.  This is an insight that I've really been looping on recently.  I've always known about it, but right now I'm super conscious of it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor