How does LoA work?

Someone here

I'm beginning to become convinced that LoA is for real ,as in it really works and its not just new agey hippie nonsense. 

Recently I started using a dreamboard and  I wrote on it that I wanna try Cigars (not cigarettes,  I mean the fancy big ones ) and weed ...and soon enough I just found a dealer in the local streets of Delhi and I purchased some weed. 

Do you ever think about something too often and all the sudden you start seeing It everywhere?  Like for example you think a lot about taking a driving course..and then Boom ..out of nowhere you find opportunities on TV and the newspaper and everywhere....it seems too good to be true .which is what makes it even more amazing. 

I just want to understand how exactly does this law work ? Like what is the science or physics behind it ? Is that our thoughts carry some electrical charge and when we Send it off to the universe it tends to attract similar charges? 

Any clarity appreciated

Thanks. 🙏 

Nice to see that LoA is revealing itself to you! Reality is vibrational, the essence of this moment is vibration, so when the essential vibration changes, the appearance changes. 

BUT, there's a delay between the essential vibration changing and the appearance changing. 

So let's say you want a car, first you feel the having of the car already, so literally fake it till you make it, act like you have the car, FEEL like you have the car already, then over time the car manifests in the appearance.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I just want to understand how exactly does this law work ?

Awesome to hear! 

It sounds like you’ve got how it works down pretty good. It’s so simple that thinking about it vs about whatever’s wanted is already overthinking / conceptualizing it. Loa isn’t really even an it which can be thunk. Hence all the pointing and the broken record of ‘you have to see in direct experience!’

Like what is the science or physics behind it ?

Science is largely the study and explanation of separate things. Not meant like a requirement per se, but to ‘see’ loa is kind of to ‘see’ there aren’t separate things. Another way to point, loa is behind all science & physics. 

This is the basis of loa…

… many more specifics coming soon in book ‘form’. 

This one’s a pointing as well…

…as are the videos How You Create Your Reality Parts 1, 2 & 3, There is No Thinker of Thoughts, God-Love & Unconditionally Apparent Conditions. 

Is that our thoughts carry some electrical charge and when we Send it off to the universe it tends to attract similar charges? 

Any clarity appreciated

Thanks. 🙏 

Yeah pretty much, but more light and frequency. We’re like condition pickers / creators… and reality is unconditional, and incredibly loving.