What if "This" is Music?

Orb

Seriously. 

Music is a universally loved form of expression, and I think it's because it points very well to our true nature.

You ever listen to a song you love, yet believe there's a separation between the I and the song playing, maybe what is really wanted is to fully merge with the song. 

I mean it makes sense when you think of words/phrases like Vibration, Harmony, having a Sound Mind. 

You ever noticed that having a silent mind and having a sound mind both point to the same thing? 

This moment is music, and music is something I Love so much. It feels closer to truth to listen to this music. Even the body is humming the same tune as the 10 thousand things.

Edited by Orb

♾️

24 minutes ago, Orb said:

Seriously. 

Music is a universally loved form of expression, and I think it's because it points very well to our true nature.

You ever listen to a song you love, yet believe there's a separation between the I and the song playing, maybe what is really wanted is to fully merge with the song. 

I mean it makes sense when you think of words/phrases like Vibration, Harmony, having a Sound Mind. 

You ever noticed that having a silent mind and having a sound mind both point to the same thing? 

This moment is music, and music is something I Love so much. It feels closer to truth to listen to this music. Even the body is humming the same tune as the 10 thousand things.

Where does a brain come from?

How is a mind developed after birth?

I won't argue the moment here is music, and that means the moment doesn't go anywhere all motion is contained in as universally present converting what was into is evolving forward now.

This moment where past ends and future develops never duplicated results again as a whole of everything taking place balancing into ever changing results present.

Simple compounding combinations be it molecular periodic elements or ancestral DNA of done, doing, does continue as individually part in being alive now.  Kinetic eternal separation specifically going on regardless how random things seem to the naked eyes adapting to space mutually evolving forward as part of an ever changing population sharing the moment here as a cycle of life replaced their 4 previous generations gaps each great great grandchild arrives so far.

The specificity of how, why, what, where, when, which, person, place, thing is exactly what happened before, and being added forward now.  All the intellectual speculation done hasn't altered evolving in plain sight, just the behavior of each ancestor occupying time here now.

I was always raised to assume honesty is the best policy, but to serve reasonable doubt one must keep secrets that living doesn't hide in plain sight.  Right or wrong?

Not including morality, legality, ethics, economics, or social consensus. Just a body adapting to space, sharing the moment here.

Behold what Eternity has always been, it is incredible to realize I only exist living as eternally separted in plain sight.  The music that is within me.

22 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Where does a brain come from?

How is a mind developed after birth?

I won't argue the moment here is music, and that means the moment doesn't go anywhere all motion is contained in as universally present converting what was into is evolving forward now.

This moment where past ends and future develops never duplicated results again as a whole of everything taking place balancing into ever changing results present.

Simple compounding combinations be it molecular periodic elements or ancestral DNA of done, doing, does continue as individually part in being alive now.  Kinetic eternal separation specifically going on regardless how random things seem to the naked eyes adapting to space mutually evolving forward as part of an ever changing population sharing the moment here as a cycle of life replaced their 4 previous generations gaps each great great grandchild arrives so far.

The specificity of how, why, what, where, when, which, person, place, thing is exactly what happened before, and being added forward now.  All the intellectual speculation done hasn't altered evolving in plain sight, just the behavior of each ancestor occupying time here now.

I was always raised to assume honesty is the best policy, but to serve reasonable doubt one must keep secrets that living doesn't hide in plain sight.  Right or wrong?

Not including morality, legality, ethics, economics, or social consensus. Just a body adapting to space, sharing the moment here.

Behold what Eternity has always been, it is incredible to realize I only exist living as eternally separted in plain sight.  The music that is within me.

This doesn't resonate. Kinda like acoustic resonance 😌.

♾️

46 minutes ago, Orb said:

@solereproduction oh, I forgot! Rhythm is another great pointer that has musical undertones, there's rhythm in this moment.

Genetic rhythm of this ever changing population. rhyme and reason for adapting in the moment combining total sum of the past to each decision added as staying alive is the ever changing total sum present.

I get the music of perpetual motion is all the separate currents of life changing forms shaped together as a whole, of all the parts in harmony and out of balance between re and dis cords now becoming history here.

Harmony and sour notes people behaving as performing unable to reach the grapes tomorrow, were probably sour anyway.

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

On 3/7/2023 at 2:40 PM, Orb said:

Seriously. 

Agree 100%.  This is one of the reasons why I enjoy listening to music so much.  Listening to music as a tool for spiritual enlightenment work is vastly underrated.  I also appreciate the kind of non-thought discernments I make when I listen to music.  It's like a reaction that contains a little bit of judgment.  It's like an aesthetic sensor or taste sensor or something like this.  Listening to music has also made me have keen emotional awareness as well.  It also lets me appreciate beauty in my ideal medium which happens to be sound.  Listening to lots of music can also give you an appreciation for energy and how different energies manifest and to tell them apart by listening to lots of albums and identifying forms of energy that come up over and over again.  Listening to lots of music as well as playing Jazz trumpet for 15 years has also given me keen insight as to what being a creator is, what good artworks are, and rules there are and what license can be taken in music as well.  I had great friends when I was younger who introduced me to stuff I never would have listened to myself like New Wave.  There's a lot of integration work you can do listening to music too regarding the Masculine vs./and Feminine duality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor