What are Some Filling Vegan Snacks?

Been eating plant based for a couple months and as much as I feel great on it, I find that I still crave overeating food even if it's vegan. I'm looking for snacks that are satiating that can help with appetite so I don't order a lot of vegan food from a restaurant. 

One thing that comes to mind is peanut butter. Maybe eating a spoonful or 2 every 2-3 hours can help? Also bananas?

♾️

I buy three bags of organic apples every week and something like 15 pounds of bananas. Maybe more. I don't know. I was checking out last time and the girl said "you have 8 pounds of bananas." There was a long pause. "In case you wanted to know." and I didn't know what to say to her. No one has ever bothered to inform me of the weight of my bananas before. I had already bought more than that 15 minutes earlier at the other store but I didn't want to admit it.  

Medjool dates are really good for easy snacks too, and oranges, kiwis, all kinds of fruit. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy I got dates and bananas too, I want to eat them more often, and 8 pounds of bananas! You should have looked at the cashier silently with a serious face when she told you you have 8 pounds of bananas.

@Phil that coconut milk yogurt with fruit sounds so good 🤤. I was actually thinking earlier of eating a banana with peanut butter spread on it. I will try that combo tomorrow.

♾️

@Phil I can see it, the sour citrus taste combined with the sweeter citrus taste from the orange flavor. Haven't tried it yet. I'm also waiting to move out of my moms house bc I'm greedy and I'm annoyed with people eating food I pay for. I know it sounds fucked up but I'm young 😅.

♾️