Source of the Suffering = Denying the Truth

1 hour ago, James123 said:

What is resisting? How do you know what it is?

It's when you want something else other than what is experienced. I never said I knew what resisting is but the ego self can't understand it because it typically only lives in the past or future

9 hours ago, Eternal said:

It's when you want something else other than what is experienced. I never said I knew what resisting is but the ego self can't understand it because it typically only lives in the past or future

Do you think there is a difference between understanding and ego self?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 hours ago, James123 said:

Do you think there is a difference between understanding and ego self?

Understanding truth is beyond the mind and words are just pointers, what anyone says. The mind will interpret it. There is no me to think about understanding or the ego self. There is only awareness above all of that. There never was or is a so called "I" or doer. 

There is only being which is before all of that, which is whole and loving, unconditional, creation etc.. 

3 hours ago, Eternal said:

There is only awareness above all of that.

Where is it? What is below? 

3 hours ago, Eternal said:

There is only being which is before all of that, which is whole and loving, unconditional, creation etc.. 

If it is before, what comes before and after that?

8 minutes ago, Eternal said:

There is just awareness. Prior to everything. Awareness is aware of thoughts, feelings, sensations etc.. 

What about when you sleep or before birth? Are you aware that there is an awareness? 

2 minutes ago, Eternal said:

There is no me who sleeps or was born but there is a thought about it. Awareness is aware of those thoughts

Isn't these your thoughts? If you never learned what awareness is will it be there for you?

Well, awareness is simply aware of everything that is happening now. Yes, it is just one thought at a time so to speak. I have seen through the illusory nature of the "I" so there isn't a me anymore but the tricky nature of language makes it appear to seem so. It's almost like there is life/spirit/awareness operating through me and no do-ership but everything gets interpated by the mind on what is said.

So there is no me, no you, we all share the same being which is higher than this sense of having the need to do something all the time

Just now, Eternal said:

Well, awareness is simply aware of everything that is happening now. Yes, it is just one thought at a time so to speak. I have seen through the illusory nature of the "I" so there isn't a me anymore but the tricky nature of language makes it appear to seem so. It's almost like there is life/spirit/awareness operating through me and no do-ership but everything gets interpated by the mind on what is said.

So there is no me, no you, we all share the same being which is higher than this sense of having the need to do something all the time

Isn't it so beautiful? What we just say is just a personal opinion, yet We are already.