Why does the mind go for negative thoughts?

Blessed2

I'm currently sitting in a library and just a moment ago I noticed the thoughts going into an imaginary future worry-narrative.

Just sitting here and the mind went down into a worry-story.

Why does that happen? Why does the mind go for negative thoughts rather than positive?

It doesn't seem like it's in my control. It kind of just happens. It just appears.

So I wonder why does that happen? It doesn't feel very aligned to try control the mind. In fact it seems impossible.

Law of Attraction?

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

I'm currently sitting in a library and just a moment ago I noticed the thoughts going into an imaginary future worry-narrative.

Why does that happen?

Before questioning why that happens, question if that actually happens. 

Do thoughts really go into ‘an imaginary future worry-narrative’, or is ‘imaginary future worry-narrative’ a thought, which is believed to be place, thoughts go into? 

Why does the mind go for negative thoughts rather than positive?

Is there any actual direct experience of a mind, which knows there are negative and positive thoughts, and which goes for negative thoughts? 

It doesn't seem like it's in my control. It kind of just happens. It just appears.

Is there any actual direct experience of a separate self which is in control? 

So I wonder why does that happen? It doesn't feel very aligned to try control the mind. In fact it seems impossible.

A ‘self’ which is separate of and controls a mind? Maybe that’s what’s impossible…? 

Law of Attraction?

Loa (imo) would just be expressing worry and moving onto doubt. 

On 2/26/2023 at 8:05 AM, Blessed2 said:

Why does that happen? Why does the mind go for negative thoughts rather than positive?

Law of Attraction?

What is different between a conceived brain since conception and a social mind developed after birth where one contradicts the other cradle to grave every generation forward?  Positive and negatives are above and below a natural center of in your own skin or thinking outside your own time evolving forward here.

think about it, without reciting what people believe possible.  Cannot be grounded in real life if everyone cannot explain real living as one of a kind occupying space spontaneously here, simultaneously with the rest of the universe beyond your skin evolving same way you have.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.