The universe is a book.  You have to see yourself as a character in a book, and the book is the universe.  You have to see yourself as another person thats the same person.  If you walked into a Wendy’s fast food restaurant on Halloween and you were wearing a mask, and the mask was a flat board with a string you use to put it on.  And on the mask was a picture of you.  You tell the pretty girl at the register thats taking your order that you’re dressed as your friend, and the picture on the mask is your friend.  Right when she tells you she believes your dressed as someone else, you get to know what it’s like to be enlightened.

@JG1001 When i mean you tell her that the picture is a picture of your friend,  I mean someone else, like if your name is brad and you actually have a friend that you went to school with named Rick.  The picture is a picture of your friend from school Rick.  Then she believes you that you’re dressed as someone else but the picture is really you, not your friend from school Rick.

On 2/25/2023 at 5:28 PM, JG1001 said:

The universe is a book.  You have to see yourself as a character in a book, and the book is the universe.  You have to see yourself as another person thats the same person.

As person means mask, maybe what you’re saying here is ‘as the same being’ with an apparently different mask?

On 2/25/2023 at 5:28 PM, JG1001 said:

If you walked into a Wendy’s fast food restaurant on Halloween and you were wearing a mask, and the mask was a flat board with a string you use to put it on.  And on the mask was a picture of you.  You tell the pretty girl at the register thats taking your order that you’re dressed as your friend, and the picture on the mask is your friend.  Right when she tells you she believes your dressed as someone else, you get to know what it’s like to be enlightened.

Funny how it just seems to slip away as soon as it’s known isn’t? 

On 2/25/2023 at 3:28 PM, JG1001 said:

The universe is a book.  You have to see yourself as a character in a book, and the book is the universe.  You have to see yourself as another person thats the same person.  If you walked into a Wendy’s fast food restaurant on Halloween and you were wearing a mask, and the mask was a flat board with a string you use to put it on.  And on the mask was a picture of you.  You tell the pretty girl at the register thats taking your order that you’re dressed as your friend, and the picture on the mask is your friend.  Right when she tells you she believes your dressed as someone else, you get to know what it’s like to be enlightened.

Hey guys sorry i couldn’t figure out how to tell you all about enlightenment sorry 

I’m saying you have to think if you looked like someone else.  You would live kind of another life, so think of it the same way you are yourself but its like your living someone elses, life but you have the same appearance. imagine if someone else started to look like you they would go on to live some other life looking like you, so think of it like that, that your some other guy that took on your appearance,  you go on to live another life like your hiding behind a mask but i don’t like to say the enlightenment is me hiding behind a mask but it kind of is that.  The mask that I’m hiding behind is a mask that looks like me.