Suggestion on how to pass the moments when you feel like you are re living your past

nurthur11

I hope it resonates with you. These are like a full on experience for me. I just saw a movie and it says I feel like reliving the past and for me this is how these moments feel. For me these moments come with feeling anxious, hyped and a since i relate them with a different sense of reality now i very much focus in this. I can change on how i experience the story and focus on how i am seeing things i.e. when they happen. I can relate these moments with anything but the core story of what happened doesn't change. Let If you know how you deal with these if you know what i am talking about. 

11 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

I hope it resonates with you. These are like a full on experience for me. I just saw a movie and it says I feel like reliving the past and for me this is how these moments feel. For me these moments come with feeling anxious, hyped and a since i relate them with a different sense of reality now i very much focus in this. I can change on how i experience the story and focus on how i am seeing things i.e. when they happen. I can relate these moments with anything but the core story of what happened doesn't change. Let If you know how you deal with these if you know what i am talking about. 

Evolving is an equally ongoing process in real time, evolution is total sum of all evolving achieved here now in compounding effects that affects each reproduction alive here, in the shared moment living as genetically eternally separated now.

It is your instinctive brain navigating the situation you are never same total sum again.

Past ends here, future only developing forward now. Nothing real stays same details again. Why life is always this adapt or become extinct moment.

Peace in understanding how and why each what, where, when, which, person, place, things were or are actively existing here currently evolving in plain sight.

the whole is always total sum of everything universally present evolving as displaced.  self evident beyond shadows of doubt.

Like it or not, believe it or not. It is what it remains evolving forward in plain sight.

Edited by solereproduction

Sometimes memories arise which have a discordant feeling aspect that while felt, remain a bit peculiar and mysterious. It can be tricky to notice and challenging to really decipher, even given the clarity of hindsight or retrospect, just what that discordant aspect is. Sometimes the discord of said memories can even seem to influence energy, mood, desires, choices, behaviors and actions going forward, in a rather limiting yet ever-so-hard to put a finger on manor. 

26 minutes ago, Phil said:

Sometimes memories arise which have a discordant feeling aspect that while felt, remain a bit peculiar and mysterious. It can be tricky to notice and challenging to really decipher, even given the clarity of hindsight or retrospect, just what that discordant aspect is. Sometimes the discord of said memories can even seem to influence energy, mood, desires, choices, behaviors and actions going forward, in a rather limiting yet ever-so-hard to put a finger on manor. 

So you suggest a form of letting it untangle until it feels not discordant. Well played - I agree!

53 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Evolving is an equally ongoing process in real time, evolution is total sum of all evolving achieved here now in compounding effects that affects each reproduction alive here, in the shared moment living as genetically eternally separated now.

It is your instinctive brain navigating the situation you are never same total sum again.

Past ends here, future only developing forward now. Nothing real stays same details again. Why life is always this adapt or become extinct moment.

Peace in understanding how and why each what, where, when, which, person, place, things were or are actively existing here currently evolving in plain sight.

the whole is always total sum of everything universally present evolving as displaced.  self evident beyond shadows of doubt.

Like it or not, believe it or not. It is what it remains evolving forward in plain sight.

1 hour ago, nurthur11 said:

One should only start believing when they figured out how to understand what isn't possible so as to stay honest about evolving in plain sight genetics sustains eternal separation of current lifetimes occupying space now.

again evolving is an ongoing process of compounding changing total sum results present details aren't the same after as arrived here adapting to space mutually evolving forward now.

Only separation is ancestry and generation gap since arriving.

On 1/30/2023 at 2:22 PM, Phil said:

Maybe even a letting go of form.

What is the anchor then? How do i know i am living my maximum potential? You get the idea of what i am trying to say. We all want to be better with others and have stronger relationships, make fewer sins/mistakes and also be able stand up on our own two feet’s. For this i believe that there needs to be an anchor which help us build this optimism and hope(maybe this is other people). So far I know that doing one things at the time helps, staying close to the people that surrounds me helps, serve others helps but i am not so great at this. I know have tested with various forms of practicing “attention” “awareness” or being yet i believe that is not healthy to be aware of our being all the time since we are already aware. Who am I should be pretty much a counter response to this I that is formed in times of hard criticism, shame, fear? I understand it has to be experiential but i am not sure to what extend we would be aware of it happening. Is a place where self get lost unexpectedly yet i cant find an anchor that helps me comeback to it.