How to get Back in the Vortex when the Body is Out of Whack

This post was inspired by direct experience today. For nearly the whole day I was being gentle with my vibration and going up the emotional scale and I felt so amazing that I was basically was praying for everyone and looking for positive aspects in subjects that are usually resisted. Then I had a caffeine crash from drinking too much coffee and felt light headed and foggy and lazy. So this situation showed me that we must care for our body as the vibrational state of the body is the foundation for alignment in thought. Intuitively I decided to go for a ride on my longboard and got a great cardio workout and the body feels more balanced out. But I wanted to get your thoughts on this. When experiencing bodily discomfort or pain or an energy crash, can we think our way into feeling better or must we find a way to improve how we feel through medicine, exercise, diet, etc ?

Edited by Orb

♾️

The body is a vibrational appearance. So being ‘gentle with my vibration’ is being gentle with the body I am appearing as. That ‘gentle’, and that message of alignment as well, might be ‘less is more’ in terms of caffeine, and being gentle with the body. Being in the vortex is at first seemingly paradoxical. I mean, I don’t recall entering a vortex, do you?

giphy.gif Votexes everywhere.

Often if you feel like crap deciding to go on a cleanse, cut out caffeine (huh wonder why that particular suggestion got in there? 🤔), start an exercise routine, etc, feels great because you're moving in the direction of what you want and you've dropped the thoughts about the absence of wellbeing. Either align or drop the thought/subject. I struggled with this with having the flu recently, and a lot of the discord was the idea that I attracted the flu because I wasn't thinking right. When you drop the idea that it's your fault for doing something wrong and that's why you feel that way, often then you're on your way because you're no longer thinging that you are a certain way. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy

There’s the survivalist’s paradigm / materialist’s paradigm / or essentially the ‘separate self’ paradigm of believing thoughts which are felt as discordant to the body, which creates dis-ease. At first, confusion… followed by stress or tension.

An interesting physiological point first… 

“A curious fact is that the brain does not have pain receptors, therefore, when our head hurts it’s not because nothing happens to us in the brain; it is usually due to the inflammation of the meanings.”

https://itspsychology.com/diseases-caused-by-stress/

From paradigmatic discordant momentum, there is diabolical learning both in the body-mind and population, and the immune system is overwhelmed & rendered dysfunctional, and then there’s acne, eczema, hormonal imbalance, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, gastrointestinal disorders like ulcers, IBS & SIBO, respiratory disorders like allergies, sleep apnea & asthma, headaches, migraines, high blood pressure & triglycerides, inflammation, immunological disorders, contraction of infectious diseases do to the immune system being overwhelmed, disorder of sexual organs, hypoactive sexual desire (loss of sex drive), infertility, psychological disorders, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, sleep disorders like insomnia, eating disorders like binge eating or anorexia, increased rate of Alzheimer’s, acute psychosis via PTSD of childhood traumas, and adaptive disorder / chronic stress, to name a few. 

The response to the bodily effects of the survivalist’s / materialist’s / separate selves paradigm largely comes from the survivalist’s / materialist’s / separate selves paradigm, as an offering of products which will ‘solve’ the ‘problem’. 

Put another way, what’s ‘behind’ all this is meaning, purpose, value & worth, and the inflammation of, and the corresponding inflammation & bodily effects of. 

The ‘other way to go’ is to address that confusion early, therein changing the entire orientation of every body.

And here we are.  

6 hours ago, Phil said:

The ‘other way to go’ is to address that confusion early, therein changing the entire orientation of every body.

The emotional foundation is everything to healing. Your own natural healing powers is Emotional Guidance, seamlessly flowing.

Wish I could get everyone in my family to realize this all at once 😅

The beliefs aren’t anyone’s fault! 😭

Love lost in time’s grip,

Slip until the pages rip,

The words drip out,

The One True In. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

58 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil j krishnamurti, nisargaddata Maharaj, ramana maharshi.

I don’t know that they died. 

33 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Phil mani-fester

Who feels dis ease, names it this other thing disease, and then seeks a cure. 🤷 

18 minutes ago, Loop said:

The emotional foundation is everything to healing. Your own natural healing powers is Emotional Guidance, seamlessly flowing.

Wish I could get everyone in my family to realize this all at once 😅

The beliefs aren’t anyone’s fault! 😭

Love lost in time’s grip,

Slip until the pages rip,

The words drip out,

The One True In. 

The foundational fountain. 

The spring of love. 

🤍