How can people contact the deceased?

@Phil

I am interested to know what your thoughts are on the dead. How come people sometimes see there loved ones in life? 

What are psychics, how can they contact the deceased? How can they 'supposedly' tell someones future when it is all in the present? 

Hmm the question of 'death' really makes me wonder.. I mean like the physical body dying... I have heard that people can contact the dead by no one actually dies.. 

How can people contact loved ones of others? 

When the body does does God/love/life just reincarnate into a different form? 

3 hours ago, Eternal said:

I am interested to know what your thoughts are on the dead.

There’s no experience ‘here’ of such thoughts, as such thoughts would be self or are referential. 

I am the actuality of what the belief “death” points to. 

Not Phil… I am. 

How come people sometimes see there loved ones in life? 

Because the only self there is, is infinite. 

What are psychics, how can they contact the deceased?

Psychics is a belief in separate selves. That these separate selves contact the dead (selves), is the belief in alive (selves). 

How can they 'supposedly' tell someones future when it is all in the present? 

As the apparent finite self is divested of it’s unreality, experience at large being finite in any way is dispelled. Experience gets very vague or abstract so to speak. If it were a spectrum, which there isn’t, at one end there would be belief in finite, form and selves, and endless specifications. At the other end there would be absolute infinity or most simply, self. ‘Telling someone’s future’ is really just seeing probability as the self which is infinite potentiality. 

Hmm the question of 'death' really makes me wonder.. I mean like the physical body dying... I have heard that people can contact the dead by no one actually dies.. 

There is no death. It’s a belief. 

How can people contact loved ones of others? 

Love. Infinite, unconditional love. Most simply - what is, or This, or as simply as can be said, self. 

When the body does does God/love/life just reincarnate into a different form? 

That there is a “body” is a belief. The actuality of “body” is God/love/life. Reincarnation is also a belief. It’s a concession to ego, like “form”. 

@Phil

What happens when the physical body dies?

There is infinite consciousness but there is also physical form.. you know. 

Don't say it's a belief because I don't choose to believe that but I do hear a lot about reincarnation.. 

No suffering being experienced because there is awareness of what I actually am. Hmm but what happens when the last breath has been taken and there is not a 'me' so to speak to breath anymore. 

I cannot seem to wrap my head around what happens when the form dies..  but it is just another thought within the present. hm

Edited by Eternal

1 hour ago, Eternal said:

@Phil

What happens when the physical body dies?

There is infinite consciousness but there is also physical form.. you know. 

Don't say it's a belief because I don't choose to believe that but I do hear a lot about reincarnation.. 

You also heard ‘physical form’. Consciousness didn’t stop being consciousness when consciousness heard ‘physical form’.  It just believed it.  🤷 

You’re saying there is physical form… and then saying don’t say it’s a belief.  That there isn’t, is not a belief. 

Consider a nighttime dream. Definitely  seems like there is form, but now upon awakening. Then it seems like a fleeting dream. 

No suffering being experienced because there is awareness of what I actually am. Hmm but what happens when the last breath has been taken and there is not a 'me' so to speak to breath anymore. 

You’ve actually never breathed. You’re being breathing. You’re pretty freakin amazing. 

I cannot seem to wrap my head around what happens when the form dies..  but it is just another thought within the present. hm

What happens is no longer believing in form. If and when that happens, it will be ‘now’ (consciousness). 

Fuller explanation, including ‘death’ specifically…

You’re trying to think what death is and can’t because it’s you and you’re infinite, appearing as the experience. 

How funny is that?

33 minutes ago, Phil said:

You also heard ‘physical form’. Consciousness didn’t stop being consciousness when consciousness heard ‘physical form’.  It just believed it.  🤷 

You’re saying there is physical form… and then saying don’t say it’s a belief.  That there isn’t, is not a belief. 

Consider a nighttime dream. Definitely  seems like there is form, but now upon awakening. Then it seems like a fleeting dream. 

You’ve actually never breathed. You’re being breathing. You’re pretty freakin amazing. 

What happens is no longer believing in form. If and when that happens, it will be ‘now’ (consciousness). 

Fuller explanation, including ‘death’ specifically…

So basically just one thought at a time..  Hmmm.. So I am dead then technically speaking because there never was a 'me' in the first place. Death of the seperate self so to speak. 

Edited by Eternal