Killing Beliefs Made Simple

Orb

Here's the way to find the sticky beliefs. Whatever it is that you're 100 percent certain of, question that. The beliefs veiling truth the most of the ones that you don't even consider are beliefs. Boom.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Can this be moved to the emptying section plz? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

One way to kill sticky beliefs and ego is stop trusting yourself so much.  Be able to laugh at yourself.  Be able to do self-deprecating humor sometimes.  See your truth as just part of the truths that every person has.  Take a step back and say, I could be wrong or partial here in a way that blinds me to my own ignorance and arrogance.  But don't do this all the time.  That can easily turn into a kind of fake modesty which can be a way to bullshit people.  But I think taking your perspective less seriously is a start and something a lot of people can't seem to do due to entrenched ego and a belief they're always right and superior to others.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍