Femininity- Thoughts on my journey

Serenity

The divine feminine is a term used to describe the feminine aspect of the divine or the sacred. It is often used in spiritual and religious contexts to refer to the feminine aspects of the divine, such as goddesses, mother figures, and other feminine archetypes.

The divine feminine is often seen as a source of nurturing, love, and compassion. It is associated with the qualities of the heart, such as kindness, empathy, and emotional intelligence. In many spiritual traditions, the divine feminine is seen as a powerful and transformative force, capable of inspiring love, creativity, and personal growth.

The concept of the divine feminine is found in many different spiritual and religious traditions. In Hinduism, for example, the divine feminine is represented by the goddesses Lakshmi, Parvati, and Kali. In ancient Greek mythology, the divine feminine is represented by goddesses such as Athena, Hera, and Aphrodite. In many Native American traditions, the divine feminine is represented by the Earth Mother, who is seen as the source of all life and the giver of all gifts.

Overall, the divine feminine is an important concept in many spiritual and religious traditions. It is a reminder of the power and beauty of the feminine aspect of the divine, and it can be a source of inspiration and guidance for those seeking a deeper connection with the sacred.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

The link between the divine feminine and the archetypical feminine.

The divine feminine and the archetypical feminine are closely related concepts that are often used in spiritual and psychological contexts. The divine feminine refers to the feminine aspect of the divine or the sacred, while the archetypical feminine refers to the feminine archetypes that exist within the human psyche.

The link between the divine feminine and the archetypical feminine is the idea that the divine feminine can be represented and expressed through these archetypes. In other words, the divine feminine is seen as the source or inspiration for the archetypes, and these archetypes are seen as expressions or manifestations of the divine feminine.

For example, in many spiritual and religious traditions, the divine feminine is represented by goddesses, mother figures, and other feminine archetypes. These goddesses and mother figures are seen as expressions of the divine feminine, and they are believed to embody the qualities and attributes of the divine feminine.

In psychology, the archetypical feminine is often associated with the concept of the anima, which is the feminine aspect of the unconscious mind. The anima is seen as a manifestation of the divine feminine, and it is believed to contain the qualities and attributes of the divine feminine.

Overall, the link between the divine feminine and the archetypical feminine is the idea that the divine feminine can be represented and expressed through the archetypes that exist within the human psyche. These archetypes are seen as reflections or expressions of the divine feminine, and they can be a powerful source of inspiration and guidance for those seeking a deeper connection with the sacred.

What is the link between the archetypical feminine and the concept of the yin?

The archetypical feminine and the concept of the yin are two related but distinct concepts that are often used in spiritual and psychological contexts. The archetypical feminine refers to the feminine archetypes that exist within the human psyche, while the yin is a concept from Chinese philosophy that describes the feminine aspect of the universe.

The link between the archetypical feminine and the yin is the idea that the archetypes of the feminine are expressions or manifestations of the yin. In other words, the archetypes of the feminine are seen as reflections of the feminine aspect of the universe, and they are believed to embody the qualities and attributes of the yin.

In Chinese philosophy, the yin is seen as the feminine principle of the universe, and it is associated with qualities such as receptiveness, darkness, and stillness. It is seen as the counterpart to the yang, which is the masculine principle of the universe, and it is believed to be the source of life and creativity.

In psychology, the archetypes of the feminine are often associated with the concept of the anima, which is the feminine aspect of the unconscious mind. The anima is seen as a manifestation of the divine feminine, and it is believed to contain the qualities and attributes of the divine feminine.

Overall, the link between the archetypical feminine and the yin is the idea that the archetypes of the feminine are expressions or manifestations of the feminine aspect of the universe. These archetypes are seen as reflections of the yin, and they can be a powerful source of inspiration and guidance for those seeking a deeper connection with the sacred.

In Chinese philosophy, the yin is the feminine principle of the universe, and it is associated with a number of qualities and attributes. Some of the key attributes of the yin include:

Receptiveness: The yin is seen as receptive and open, and it is associated with the ability to receive and absorb energy and nourishment from the environment.

Darkness: The yin is associated with the darkness of the night, and it is seen as a source of mystery and hidden knowledge.

Stillness: The yin is seen as still and quiet, and it is associated with the ability to be calm and at peace.

Nurturing: The yin is associated with the qualities of nurturing and care, and it is seen as the source of life and growth.

Intuition: The yin is associated with intuition and the ability to understand things without conscious reasoning.

These attributes of the yin are seen as complementary to the attributes of the yang, which is the masculine principle of the universe. Together, the yin and the yang are seen as the fundamental forces of the universe, and they are believed to be in a state of dynamic balance and harmony.

Overall, the attributes of the yin are central to Chinese philosophy and are seen as essential for understanding the nature of the universe and our place within it. By embracing the qualities of the yin, we can gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us, and we can learn to live in harmony with the natural world.

The anima is the feminine aspect of the unconscious mind, and it is an important part of the process of individuation, which is the psychological process of becoming whole and integrated. When the anima is poorly integrated, it can lead to a lack of balance and harmony within the psyche, and this can manifest in various ways, including sexist attitudes and behaviors.

For example, a lack of integration of the anima could lead to an over-emphasis on masculine traits and a suppression of feminine traits. This could result in an individual adopting rigid, traditional gender roles and stereotypes, and it could lead to a lack of empathy and understanding towards women.

Additionally, a lack of integration of the anima could also lead to a lack of awareness and understanding of the unconscious mind, and this could contribute to unconscious biases and prejudices against women.

Lately I’m really seeing how a lot of the suffering I experienced on my journey of healing the body was from shaming of the feminine side of healing. Crying, listening, relaxing together for no reason, I feel like I am constantly being judged by people around me for enjoying things like yoga, breathing exercises, and talking about anything spiritual that isn’t going straight to pain and letting it go.

Didn’t mean to take over your other journal with my stuff, I get overly passionate about helping people heal sometimes 😅. There was this weird feeling I had that I needed to be talking to you. I feel it was so I can embrace more of what you are talking about here in a confident way, not letting the shame cycles in ever again, to remain Grounded. 

I appreciate what you are sharing 🙏🏼

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

6 hours ago, Loop said:

Lately I’m really seeing how a lot of the suffering I experienced on my journey of healing the body was from shaming of the feminine side of healing. Crying, listening, relaxing together for no reason, I feel like I am constantly being judged by people around me for enjoying things like yoga, breathing exercises, and talking about anything spiritual that isn’t going straight to pain and letting it go.

Didn’t mean to take over your other journal with my stuff, I get overly passionate about helping people heal sometimes 😅. There was this weird feeling I had that I needed to be talking to you. I feel it was so I can embrace more of what you are talking about here in a confident way, not letting the shame cycles in ever again, to remain Grounded. 

I appreciate what you are sharing 🙏🏼

🙏

I'm never bothered by people commenting in my journal, so feel free to do so. Also, I suppose that femininity is very warm and welcoming and a place for bonding, communion, intimacy and love, so that's even more reason to express what this all inspires you.

We live in what is still a dark age of femininity, and feminine values. There are lots of negative biases towards them, repression (which come back through the unconscious backdoor as envy) and desire for control/policing it.  So I am not surprised to read you also encountered them.

It is very sad. I feel within myself a deep longing for a world where they'd be naturally part of society. I suppose I grieve it everyday.  Surely, I can find it within myself and contribute to spread it outwards, but the truth it... Very often I get my heartbroken, because so little person truly value and care about how powerful love is. It's very sad.

People behave like they are mean. At first, I wrote "People are mean", as a deep, simple need to express it. I don't think I said it since I was last time age 5. But there is such meanness, unkindness, disrespect, lack of care for others that I am disconcerted.

I don't think I ever got over it. Nor that I ever got used to it.

I know it's because of suffering, and kindness supposes putting oneself in an open, vulnerable position (as long as you haven't realized your true nature, and still need your ego shell at least, it's seems so) but lately I feel deep sorrow about what humans do to other humans/sentient beings/nature.

So, my plan for the next weeks forward is to spend more time outside, in nature and yoga classes. I'll keep visiting this forum every now and then, but I want to recenter my life on other type of activities.

I want a lot of new energy to circulate in my life. Also...  I think I have changed so much in the last years that I need to see and hang with many new faces that share my interests. 🙂 The idea is : easy connection, intimacy, love and flow.

It feels like there is so much to heal and to shine light on.

The suffering generated by deep healing is intense and gets me exhausted when I confront it.

I am very exhausted.

Also, caught Covid again earlier this month and I don't exclude it put a big toll on my energy level.

I think, too often the mistake I do while doing emotional work is that I do it from the POV of the separate self. So I get caught in the emotion and it carries me way too far instead of just being recognized for falsehood. Thoughts are recognized much easier than an emotional wave. I believe them emotions as objective truth on a regular basis. I need to gain the automatisme to recognize these are subjective messages, and 'nothing' else. 

The principle to keep in mind is that no truth is being spoken in a self-referential thought if it doesn't feel good.

I'm starting to get accustomed to that knowledge cognitively but so far it still somewhat feels a bit like airy fairy wishful thinking in the back of my mind. It's like... I keep somewhat thinking it's too simple 😳.  

Maybe I'm acting like someone with a long history of PTSD, looking for the catch. Maybe I'm just so used to my old emotional sense of self that dissolving these narrative is loosing a sense of familiarity and jumping in the deep end.

Edited by Serenity

Loving and being loved

Deserves an analysis on its own once I am not as caught with work.

Two of our highest drives. All we unconsciously do leads to them. They are the ultimate shadow motivation behind all actions, thoughts, emotions.

Self-Love with two capital letters boils down to this dichotomy applied to a Non-Dual esoteric knowledge.

What is it to love? What is to be loved?

How can we Love?  How can  we let ourselves be love?

How do we love God? How are we God's beloved?

Etc.

Identifications/ self-worth holders

What is the purpose of ego identifications? Why does the ego use them so desperately?

I am...

• smart
  • special
  • good
  • spiritual
  • creative
  • a separate self
  • etc

The identification doesn't like to be undermined. And I think it's because there is something comforting about it. The identification gives to the ego an apparence of control, worth, and legitimacy. It's an 'asset' to keep on existing.