Why Enlightenment is so Hard for You

Since your so called birth, you keep learning, every moment of your life keeps going with learning. You get more ideas, more goals (even as being enlightened too), more expectations etc. You basically spend 24/7 with your ego self, it is like a pyramid keeps gets higher and higher. Meanwhile, enlightenment is completely opposite of it. It is surrendering the entire knowledge every moment of your life, which is you as before birth, as that nothing. So working completely against the ego, when every breath, steps, movement are doing for the Truth then enlightenment happens. Because, there is nothing done for ego, all is done for truth. There is no "me" there, there is only the Truth. You just know yourself for couple years but before that infite nothingness, that's actually YOU. the one who Borns and learns it like a blink so temporary so small, too short. That's what is realized with enlightenment, infite you, it is infite because it has never began. Always there always. So if you are really on this path, be dedicated, you have to sacrifice everything, must be burn yourself while alive. Why do you think that all those enlightened people dedicated the life to realize the truth? Because it is the end of ego. Take an example of Krishnamurti, Papaji, Rumi, Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, Imam Ghazali will you be able to find a one thing of his personal life? Impossible, all his talk is truth, behaviors for truth and purpose for Truth. You have to sacrifice everything. Truth must be in your bounds. There is no place for a person here, all is for Truth.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

There's masculine enlightenment (the sovereign individual), feminine enlightenment (the sovereign whole), divine marriage between the foregoing two, and then a "working with" between the relative (Man) and the absolute (God).  From my perspective of course.  And I realize we all have a unique idea of what enlightenment means for each of us.  I'm sharing one way to present my point of view.  I'm not assuming this is the "one right" point of view either.  And my ideas are subject to change as I continue to do life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There's masculine enlightenment (the sovereign individual), feminine enlightenment (the sovereign whole), divine marriage between the foregoing two, and then a "working with" between the relative (Man) and the absolute (God).  From my perspective of course.  And I realize we all have a unique idea of what enlightenment means for each of us.  I'm sharing one way to present my point of view.  I'm not assuming this is the "one right" point of view either.  And my ideas are subject to change as I continue to do life.

It seems little complicated 😊 you mean maybe awakenings? Because enlightenment is just one, and identical for everyone. 

2 hours ago, James123 said:

It seems little complicated 😊 you mean maybe awakenings? Because enlightenment is just one, and identical for everyone. 

I have my own thinking about spiritual enlightenment.  I don't think there is one universal definition of spiritual enlightenment either.  Spirituality is up to each individual imo.  I'm an ENTJ so my dominant cognitive function is extraverted thinking.  I'm basically a strategist and my posts will reflect that.  Compare me with an ENFJ who will tell you a very different story about enlightenment using their dominant cognitive function which is extraverted feeling.  Interestingly both the ENTJ and ENFJ have the same secondary cognitive function which is introverted intuition.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I am an ENTJ so my dominant cognitive function is extraverted thinking.  I'm a strategist and my post will reflect that.  Compare me with an ENFJ who will tell you a very different story about enlightenment using their dominant cognitive function which is extraverted feeling.  Interestingly both the ENTJ and ENFJ have the same secondary cognitive function which is introverted intuition.

Yes. Definitely. Nice insights. But there is no "I, or you" in enlightenment. Therefore identical, as before birth or deep sleep. But don't get me wrong. Insights are so profound and nice have and feel it.

9 hours ago, James123 said:

Yes. Definitely. Nice insights. But there is no "I, or you" in enlightenment. Therefore identical, as before birth or deep sleep. But don't get me wrong. Insights are so profound and nice have and feel it.

Notice how when you say there’s no I or you you’re implying the I vs. you duality.  Making those short claims is just more belief.  Enlightenment is deeper and wider than that, at least for me.  Thank you 🙏 .  I want to work on my politeness on here.  I have no need to argue with anyone about spirituality, but if someone is curious about my take on it I will explain.  It’s not an area where I want to get in the habit of giving unsolicited advice.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Notice how when you say there’s no I or you you’re implying the I vs. you duality.  Making those short claims is just more belief.  Enlightenment is deeper and wider than that, at least for me.  Thank you 🙏 .  I want to work on my politeness on here.

If there is no i what is left? Thank you too. Love you. 

Edited by James123