How do you build a deeper connection to an another person?

I'm interested to hear if you have any tips and tricks as to how build that deep connection, friendship, trust, loving atmosphere with another person.

Most importantly, how to feel that 'shared being' or love.

What do you like to do with your loved ones? Is there anything you've found that deepens the connection? Especially looking for shared activities, practices, stuff like that. 🙂

There must be an effortless way.

20 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I'm interested to hear if you have any tips and tricks as to how build that deep connection,

Honesty. Sincerity. Emotional intelligence, or, willingness to own & understand the emotions experienced vs defending & projecting. In the more colloquial sense it develops over time naturally, through conversations & shared activities together, regular ol getting to know each other more deeply. In the more spiritual or nondual sense… unfettering / shedding ego together… seeing through so many defense mechanisms, reactionary behaviors, etc, and sharing the true nature freely in words & actions, and much more so vibrationally, in alignment. 

friendship, trust, loving atmosphere with another person.

Courteousness, thoughtfulness, conscientiousness, active listening, non-judgmental, holding space, following through, etc. Might think of it as the very naturally occurring ‘product’ of inner alignment and or being (‘more & more’) selfless. 

Most importantly, how to feel that 'shared being' or love.

Uncovering it within yourself, as yourself. Letting facades like the past, seriousness, humans, separation, etc go - ‘resulting’ in simply Being being present so to speak. The present, or simply This, is love, infinite being. It’s actually all that’s ever felt already

What do you like to do with your loved ones? Is there anything you've found that deepens the connection? Especially looking for shared activities, practices, stuff like that. 🙂

One very specific ‘practice’ or exercise that’s incredibly simple but kind of a game changer comes to mind. Will try to do a quick video on it. 👊🏻 

@Phil The best video from you I've seen so far. A bit weird, but other videos has been hard for me to follow, like literally having trouble understanding what is being said and where one sentence begins and another ends etc. But this one was super clear and really felt the message. Wonder why it is. Resonance?

Will probably try the pillow practice, even though it does feel scary. Some things I'd like to say and open up about, could be extremely hurtful for the partner. So I'm not sure if it's the best course of action here. Though nonetheless great video, and feeling something opening up already...

There must be an effortless way.