My proof to you that I am aware

Firstly I claim that I am aware.

I may claim all sorts of things but I'm only interested in true claims.

So can I prove that my claim is true?

You might ask how I know that I am aware.

I know that I am aware because I am aware of my experience.

In other words my experience is what I am aware of.

By being aware of my experience I then realize that I am aware.

Now if you doubt me I will further prove that I'm aware by responding to your doubt in a way that reveals to you that I am aware. 

Any doubts? 

Edited by Myself

Awareness can't be proved because it's already the case. 

The vast blue sky is awareness, the clouds are awareness appearing as thought, the clouds cannot prove they are the blue sky because no matter what shape they took, they would always look like clouds, even though they actually are the blue sky. 

So it's all awareness, but it can't be proved, because there's no need to prove what already is.

♾️

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

Awareness can't be proved because it's already the case. 

The vast blue sky is awareness, the clouds are awareness appearing as thought, the clouds cannot prove they are the blue sky because no matter what shape they took, they would always look like clouds, even though they actually are the blue sky. 

So it's all awareness, but it can't be proved, because there's no need to prove what already is.

Why do you identify with things that you perceive? Also why do you equate clouds with sky?

Edited by Myself

@Myself

17 minutes ago, Myself said:

Why do you identify with things that you perceive?

It's a common feature that comes with conditioning among us. As for why, to avoid the repressed emotions like fear/anger.

19 minutes ago, Myself said:

Also why do you equate clouds with sky?

In the analogy, the sky is vast awareness, and the clouds are the thoughts awareness is appearing as. 

So if the cloud in the sky changed its shape and morphed into the word "sky", the shape would still be a cloud and not the vast blue sky. 

The cloud is what the sky is appearing as, but the shapes the cloud morphs into can never fully represent the vast sky. 

♾️