Is Relaxation where it's at?

Orb

From journaling, expressing emotions, and mindfulness I find there's a full body relaxation that gets more and more pronounced.

The "center" of the body, like the spine area is also beginning to feel more and more empty and relaxed. 

Another really weird thing was last night while driving my spine felt orgasmic, like my whole body felt like a penis orgasming. I know it sounds weird 😅. It was very subtle and was only felt when it was focused on. 

♾️

Is Relaxation where it's at?

Yes. ✊🏼

20 hours ago, Orb said:

From journaling, expressing emotions, and mindfulness I find there's a full body relaxation that gets more and more pronounced.

Yes. Allowing the mind to empty (expression)…

20 hours ago, Orb said:

The "center" of the body, like the spine area is also beginning to feel more and more empty and relaxed. 

…allows the body to empty (decontract)…  

20 hours ago, Orb said:

Another really weird thing was last night while driving my spine felt orgasmic, like my whole body felt like a penis orgasming. I know it sounds weird 😅. It was very subtle and was only felt when it was focused on. 

… allowing not only insight(s) into the true nature of impermanence……but the unfettering of the bliss that is the true nature.

Basic Meditation is allowing the mind to ‘turn on & off’, and relaxing every muscle from crown to toes is allowing the bliss to fill / be the body. 

Similar to how a woman practices Lamaze breathing when experiencing contractions in labour (birth), allowing the true nature into it’s creation (birth). Hence being ‘born again’.