THC-O

Orb

Oh man, this shit was really strong. 

I thought last night it'd be nice to try THC-O, it's a legal cannabinoid that's derived from the hemp plant, apparently its 3 times stronger than normal weed and they weren't kidding.

I got a vape for it from a legit brand (it's called Urb, look it up), and I took just 1 hit.

For the next 30-40 minutes I was paralyzed/glued to my bed having mild visuals and feeling really overwhelmed. 

I ended up facing the fear of death and got a bunch of insights! 

Have you guys ever heard of this cannabinoid? It's legal and you can just buy some at a smoke shop!

♾️

No, haven’t heard of this at all. Really glad you mentioned it, I’m really interested in this. How would you say the effects compare to traditional delta-9 THC? It seems there’s some tryptamine-like properties to the effects. This may potentially be a really good tool. Gonna research more. Thankfully it’s relatively new so it may not be regulated in my state. 

Look up the Urb brand! I got a vape that has d8, d10, and THC-O combined. 

Yea it's really powerful, the first night I took it I was so overwhelmed lol, I could barely move.

As for the comparison, it's pretty similar to d9, stronger though. Like THC-O gives me visuals if I take enough.

These past few days I've been mixing it with cbd and it's more mellow, without cbd it's too much.

Edited by Orb

♾️

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Look up the Urb brand! I got a vape that has d8, d10, and THC-O combined. 

Yea it's really powerful, the first night I took it I was so overwhelmed lol, I could barely move.

As for the comparison, it's pretty similar to d9, stronger though. Like THC-O gives me visuals if I take enough.

These past few days I've been mixing it with cbd and it's more mellow, without cbd it's too much.

So I literally came back from my local store across the street and got me an Urb vape. This one has live resin extract, d8, and thc-o. Took two decent puffs, now I’m just giving it a wait — apparently the onset is slow and can take up to an hour to kick in. 

Next time I’d probably just get a vape with pure thc-o and terpenes. Will update on my experience. 

I would recommend you guys check out the Effex company. I’ve been really impressed with their products. They have tons of different compounds derived from hemp to choose from. I’ve currently been using a vape pen from them that has delta-10, THCV, and THCP. It’s been quite amazing. I find these hemp-derived forms of THC to give a cleaner and more clear headed high. Doing meditation after a few long hits gets me to states which are unspeakable. 

4 hours ago, Orb said:

@Rounak Howd it go 😁?

Sorry for the late update.

Turns out to be a complete dud for me. Tried the vape I posted several times and got nothing. 

I bought a cart with pure thc-o and still got absolutely nothing. I’ve read that thc-o can be derived from either d8 or d9 and the d9 variant is the powerful one. Maybe I got the d8 version? 

It also seems that thc-o needs to be metabolized and since edibles are generally ineffective to me, maybe this could be another reason. 

In any case, this cannabinoid is very new with little research so we really don’t know shit about it. Very strange how it effects some people so intensely.