What the F***

Orb

Okay hear me out guys, 

I'm sitting down rn, rooms dark turned off all the lights, intense fear came up of zombies eating me, I was like fuck it I'll die!

Gravity swallowed the body, like the chest just opened up and all the body movement was sucked up by gravity, the whole system is wide open, transparent. 

Feels like what used to be the body is empty space, it feels so good honestly wtf. 

Okay look there's conceptualization going on rn, more focus on breathing! No matter what! 

After years of meditation the greatest lesson is focus on breath no matter what. Doesn't matter what blissful experience is going on. 

Okay back to focusing on breathing, I just am surprised by this and I had to share it. I'm gonna write this down in my journal, start letting go of the desire to share these things.

Or maybe sharing is caring 🤔, okay fine I'll go back on the cushion.

Edited by Orb

♾️