True Self is selfless

Alexander

17 hours ago, James123 said:

Start with your path with patience, loving, respecting and accepting. Selflessness is too early for you. 

Why you assume authority over me?Nobody but me decide how I am going to be.

I heard that true self is selfless then why people are so selfish not just people but all animals and plants?

Are we playing God with selfless ness it's actually pretty funny and insult to common sense.

20 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Why you assume authority over me?Nobody but me decide how I am going to be.

See that's why I am saying it 😊 the one who is saying these sentences are not even exist, that's why you are not ready and top of it you get offended 😊😊

22 minutes ago, Alexander said:

heard that true self is selfless then why people are so selfish not just people but all animals and plants?

True selfless is realization of self, selfless, animal, god is a thought itself.  There is no you, me, animal, nor god. Selfless is not knowing. Because the one who knows and learn is self itself. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."