What is Conscious Creation?

Is this a facet of self realization? Like a cool extra aspect of creation to look into?

I've seen some self realized people who don't have any momentum to create stuff.

I've spoken with Anna Brown and she told me that all the seeking to feel better and create stuff is gone, it's like she feels whole and complete and the movement to do stuff is gone. 

Where do we draw the line between conscious creation and enlightenment? 

If I get deep into cosncious creation the belief that creation and "doing" is what gives fulfillment arises.

If I get deep into self realization the belief that enlightenment is the only thing that really matters arises.

These two things seem contradictory.

♾️

Consciousness is being creation, there is no ‘line’.  If it’s clearer, omit the word ‘creation’ and just look around. “That” is consciousness being.

There are no separate selves such as self realized, un-self realized people or doers & non-doers. Creating as seeking to feel better is the activity of thought, and is aversion from feeling via thought attachment, or, the believing of thoughts about a separate self which could or would feel better in a future. 

20 minutes ago, Orb said:

If I get deep into cosncious creation the belief that creation and "doing" is what gives fulfillment arises.

If I get deep into self realization the belief that enlightenment is the only thing that really matters arises.

These two things seem contradictory.

The contradiction is the “I” which “get’s deep into”. The thoughts are discordant because they’re based on a self separate of reality, consciousness, or creation, which there isn’t. 

Momentum isn’t something separate selves have or don’t have. It’s not a ‘thing’.