Hello,

I am wondering why time is ever so fleeting, moment to moment. If I recall during daylight hours, like it was for a moment. It's like holding a handful of water and it slips between your fingers, some clarification that I don't feel like, when does time feeel like it paused except with meditation.. other than that?? 

Edited by almond

2 hours ago, almond said:

Hello,

I am wondering why time is ever so fleeting, moment to moment. If I recall during daylight hours, like it was for a moment. It's like holding a handful of water and it slips between your fingers, some clarification that I don't feel like, when does time feeel like it paused except with meditation.. other than that?? 

Does time passes fast when you are in pain? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Where is time when there isn’t a thought about it? 

If you were in time, or if all motion were an appearance within you creating an illusion of time - how would you be able to decipher which is true?

If there is no time without the thought about time… is time found in perception & sensation, perceiving and sensing?

On a housekeeping note, capitalization of thread topics is appreciated.