Dreamboard - Clarification for the backside

Inspection. The vantage point of ‘what you’re thinkin’, written on the board, is a bird’s eye view which is far superior in terms of allowing clarity in regard to thoughts, vs trying to make sense of the activity of thought ‘swirling around in the ether’ (“in your head”). This can be most useful for inspecting the ‘tricky nature’ of Self Referential Thoughts and Subject Object Thoughts.

Can you give an example for how an inspection should look like on the backside of the dreamboard?

Also, are two separate one sided erase boards, mounted on same / opposing walls would have the same effect as a double sided erase board on wheels? Or there is a point of not seeing the inspection side all the time (Perhaps I could cover it with a nice picture😋)? I'm asking because of space limitations.

Edited by Valley2Mountain

@Valley2Mountain

Thoughts always imply, or ‘have the content of’ duality, or, twoness. Clearly there are not two of you, and it can be noticed thoughts like me, my, and mine imply there is another you which the thoughts are about. Try the neti neti approach directly to the thoughts. ‘That thought’ is not me - and notice awareness is aware of the thoughts, consciousness is conscious of the thoughts. In this recognition, is the recognition of the Self - which the words / thoughts ‘awareness’ & ‘consciousness’ point to. That which is aware, that which is conscious (of the thoughts - me, my & mine). 

Yes, two dreamboards is fine. The recomendation of a double sided board is just to have the extra side / space to do things like write out thoughts, to be able to visually see them. Thoughts like ‘me, my, mine’ for example… can be questioned as in ‘who or what are these thoughts actually about’?

Thank you:)

18 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes, two dreamboards is fine. The recomendation of a double sided board is just to have the extra side / space to do things like write out thoughts, to be able to visually see them. Thoughts like ‘me, my, mine’ for example… can be questioned as in ‘who or what are these thoughts actually about’?

Hmm, how does it differ from expressive journaling?