Rj Spina

Eothasian

Introducing Rj Spina, someone who cured his diagnosed "permanent" paralysis through focus. 

He had a bunch of health conditions to which he almost died and during that state he had an enlightenment that this was his mission to prove to the world people are able to heal physically with mind. 

He seems to have actually achieved that.

Also his metaphysics insight is very round up.

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people

I don't want to take anything away from this man and I'm sure recovery was difficult, but he is not reading the document shown on the first video correctly.

I'm a nurse and an ICD 10 coder/medical document reviewer. What it means is that after the surgery the Dr found during the surgery that it was the proper "pre-op" diagnosis. If the Dr would have found a different diagnosis was the cause (like a tumor,  not an abscess) then even though it was removed the "post-op" diagnosis would have changed.

It stated that during the surgery he had a t5-t9 decompressive laminectomy with excision and removal of the abscess. This alone would reverse the paraplegia in most cases with therapy, since it was d/t the compression and abscess.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

6 hours ago, Eothasian said:

@Faith I don't know. His Post and Pre surgical diagnosis was Thoratic pinal cord compression from epidural infection with complete paraplegia.

Seems legit. 

Which only means that was the diagnosis the doctor found when doing the surgery.

Why would he still have compression after a decompressive laminectomy? Or still have the abscess after it was removed?

"The Postoperative Diagnosis Section records the diagnosis or diagnoses discovered or confirmed during the surgery. Often it is the same as the Preoperative Diagnosis."

But, we can agree to disagree. 😊

5 hours ago, Eothasian said:

@Faith What you're saying is not really relevant, why are you doing this?

Sorry,  what I was saying wasn't personal and I wasn't trying to upset you. I have a hard time taking off my nurse hat when I'm off work. Seems to just take over. Whoops. 

Carry on!