Positive things, appreciation

Starlight

I've come to the conclusion that I need an extra journal to express the positive things and taking note of them. Maybe I'll read through them as a remider. The other one is going to be more focused on expresding feeling and the emotional scale.

I hope that everyone is cool with me making a seperate journal. :)

Today what positive happened was that it came to mind to get in a holyday mindset and just enjoy the time some more. I also listened to my feelings when I saw when it became to much. I also listened what the thoughts tried to "tell" me and be understandle and it made sense. 

After university I went to a quiet lake and it felt amazingly good to swim and being in nature. 

I enjoyed the time and then I had an nice meditation where I turned inward and inward. 

After that I went to a park  juggling a bit and there I met a family with a toddler and he was totally fascinated by the moving juggling balls and I his father had some juggling experience and we talked about it. After that I did a little yoga round and met a guy who was doing juggling with a devil stick and taught me a little how to play it and we exchanged oppinions about tech stuff and creativity and maybe we're gonna chill out some time. This was a great day.

Oh yeah and in between in the train where was a letting go to feeling and it became incredible pleasent in magnitudes that are almost indescribeble and I rode that for half an hour or so and felt so good that I didn't care what others think. That was putting feeling first.

So that was very beautiful 😊 mucho apreciacion 💚

The positive things from yesterday. Yoga was nice. In the park I also bumped into the guy who showed me the kashaka shaker and that motivated me to practice it again and so I did afterwards. Well and I did some gardening. I like my plants and it's nice to chill out on the balcony.

Positive things that happened today. 

I've helped my friends moving to a different town and it felt good to help and give something for back and I appreciate that. 

It was also nice because I like her dog and her boyfriend. His friends who were helping were also cool and I was astonished how easy it was have smalltalk and have some fun and I noticed that I want such easy folks around me and more buddies to have conversations and fun.

I also had a conversation with a stranger and it was nice. It was good to get out of my head for some time. 

I also did some chanting and meditating in a temple and that felt good, too. 

Also yesterday was a good day. I was in a different buddhist temple I hadn't been for 7 months and decided to get more in touch with the german community and wholesome people. There we had a dhamma talk and it was quite nice. 

Today I was at a lake swimming and in nature. I even was little bit hiking and amazed how good I could walk despite of the arthrosis in my feet. I met a strange woman and we just had a nice time and fun together and picked up some leaves for tea. I also found wild berries which were super and I plan to go pick some more up on monday. I also did some yoga and right now I'm listening to nice music. I feel appreciation for all these things that happened. I appreciate the tiredness too because it shows me that I need to rest and there are things that I can change to feel better and fitter.

I did yoga, I went to the open door day of a thai temple with a friend. There I ate super good papaya salad and it was beautiful to share this place with someone and have a nice convo. I was at a waterpark with two friends and loved it, especially my friends and the hot tub. Then we went eating burgers and it felt soo good and normal. 

Oh and I ate some delicous plums and had a nice tee.

I appreciate my apartment, the thai temple and my parents, ebay and the universe.

today I did some Yoga and went to university and it went quite well. I had lunch with my fellow students and it was good. After university I took a wald through a forest and ate nice fruits. 

Other good things today: I tried a oat drink and it was nice. I also had a nice alcohol free beer and some good music. 🙂

Today I could participate quite well in university and in the city center I was asked to participate in a market research and tested a new candy :-)

Then, on my way to the temple I met a friend and we had a nice talk and I got some cherries. I also bought super tasty grapes. 

In the temple the chanting and meditation was fun and the monk gave me a package of juice. 

I did a mini yoga round in between as well. I also bought a ticket for a party at the university campus. 

I took care of my plants and appreciate them and my friends and my balcony. 

I appreciate that I have some time to read inspiring books beside the studying. 

I appreciate my comfortable chair :-)

Today I got a new chair for the balcony and my brother in law offered me his help to carry a pick cupboard up. I listened to an inspirering video. 

I appreciate my plants, my friends and family, self help,my balcony and my apartment and this place here but also actualized when it comes to special matters 

I got a mirror for my bathroom. I'm very greatful that my brother in law had the time to go and pick it up with me.

The Yoga and being in the moment changed my mood and helped relaxing my tensed and painful hips. I'm happy that I felt my feelings today and got a little bit more clarity. 

I appreciate my friends, the fruits I ate today and my brother in law.

I visited my bf and we walked in a park with her friend and so I got a new acquaintance who happens to study at the same university. Another good thing is that I didn't distracted myself and instead did meditation and that  changed my mood comoletely into positivity.

I appreciate my family, my friends, yoga, the homeless person I saw

I appreciate this day, the kindness of others that makes me want to share, too. 

The good things of today were: University went quite well, studying better than expected, I chilled with my fellow students,  I worled out, went to the temple, a gift from the monk, I got netflix, had a chat with my mom. 

I'm llooking forward for the next day