How can you be me? Science explanation of Bernardo Kastrup

Bernardo Kastrup scientist, who was lately talking with Rupert Spira, and his explanation:
https://www.essentiafoundation.org/how-can-you-be-me-the-answer-is-time/reading/?fbclid=IwAR06cCI035M-a9HvWIiHmweZwD9u3-JfVKDOl_tlQcxUcF1sGbojOOhoMmI

What do you think about it?

I think logic would never grasp it, and Bernardo still thinks in the roam of "separated entity" with "experience" , "life "etc.   Nevertheless i'm curious what's your approach to it?

Edited by Forza21

On 5/10/2022 at 10:14 AM, Forza21 said:

Bernardo Kastrup scientist, who was lately talking with Rupert Spira, and his explanation:
https://www.essentiafoundation.org/how-can-you-be-me-the-answer-is-time/reading/?fbclid=IwAR06cCI035M-a9HvWIiHmweZwD9u3-JfVKDOl_tlQcxUcF1sGbojOOhoMmI

What do you think about it?

I think logic would never grasp it, and Bernardo still thinks in the roam of "separated entity" with "experience" , "life "etc.   Nevertheless i'm curious what's your approach to it?

I think he means that we all are conscious so we all are the same. He doesn't say this specifically  - he tires to argue that reality is made out of conscious(he also calls it mind) but we cannot experience because we have DID(Dissociative Identity Disorder), and it is not like an experiential DID but it is of the sort that we don't realize we have. If we didn't have DID we can hear each other thoughts and be one with reality and so on. I suspect this idea came to him - to put it simply, if you let conscious produce thoughts automatically, most of the thoughts will be similar to different individuals.  But my idea is that, these type of thoughts can loop and end on themself without the need of another individual. So, I don't think he has a good understanding of what conscious is - because in his state it is mixed with thoughts. I suspect in Bernardo Kastrup case consciousness rest with thought as in Rupert Spira case consciousness rest into itself as a feeling. I still find it interesting his approach to reality and meaning. 

16 hours ago, bardh said:

I suspect this idea came to him - to put it simply, if you let conscious produce thoughts automatically, most of the thoughts will be similar to different individuals.  But my idea is that, these type of thoughts can loop and end on themself without the need of another individual.

What do you mean by that?