Loneliness

I find I'm lonely and feel like crap, just dull and apathetic all the time. 

I think I'm suffering from loneliness, I've been working from home for 3 years and besides my moms church I haven't physically sat down with people I connect with in years. 

Is social interaction a real need? Please no spiritual type answers, I need a black and white kind of answer just yes or no, anything vague or "gray" will only strengthen my self doubt.

Edited by Orb

♾️

Yes, social engagement is important. So is solitude, find a balance that works for you. 

Work with the loneliness on a mindful introspective level, & go interact with people.

I met my closest friend from doing martial arts, before that nobody around really listened to me talk about spirituality & meditation, it is nice to be heard and feel someone else is actually listening, of course nothing more important then Listening to yourself though.

Find something to do that resonates with you, and you’ll find like minded folks.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Orb

I work from home now and I had to go to Walmart today for prescriptions,  then some groceries. Well, I had random conversations (short) with 4 ppl while there. 🤣

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

There’s a simplicity to “what’s wanted is _________________”.

And then allowing focus on that (_____________). 

Not in a grey self referential story and conceptualization of feeling way, but in a simple black & white way….

”What’s wanted is ___________”.

Even more black & white, it’s right there on my dreamboard. No need for the story of a self and years.

Dreamboard’s right here right now, and is never not, right here right now. 

Presence too. 

You as well. 

What’s wanted is already manifesting.

An infinite being wouldn’t even know what doubt is. 

Yes Man, great movie. Groundhog’s Day too. 👍🏻 👍🏻  

Just a mustard seed will do.