Imitating my friend while trying to sleep

bardh

I sleep in the same room with my friend. Been traveling for couple of days together. Tonight for the first night i notice that when i start inhaling or exhaling he starts too, if my stomach “burps”, his stomach does the same thing. Its wierd.

I think it non duality in its nature  projects. 

I am starting to think that also is harder for me to sleep sometimes because of non duality. Not sure if this occurred to you? 

Edited by bardh

I think we naturally synchronize physically around people.

Ime, with my mom many times (she's aware of this) I will be thinking something and then she'll say what I'm thinking out loud, or we'll both have the same songs in our heads, or we yawn at the same time. 

♾️

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

I think we naturally synchronize physically around people.

Ime, with my mom many times (she's aware of this) I will be thinking something and then she'll say what I'm thinking out loud, or we'll both have the same songs in our heads, or we yawn at the same time. 

Yeah man but it is weird if you think about it. The worse part about this experience is that now this thought or pack of thoughts is going to stay with me. 

Lets say you are sleeping and hear someone coughing you wake up coughing just to do your synchronicity part. It also creeps me up how weak we are towards our environment. 

1 minute ago, bardh said:

Yeah man but it is weird if you think about it. The worse part about this experience is that now this thought or pack of thoughts is going to stay with me. 

@bardh what do you mean by this?

When my mom said things I was thinking out loud it's just random synchronicities, it's not like we literally have the same thoughts constantly, otherwise she'd be into LOA and meditation lol.

1 minute ago, bardh said:

Lets say you are sleeping and hear someone coughing you wake up coughing just to do your synchronicity part. It also creeps me up how weak we are towards our environment. 

It doesn't work that way, you don't do "your part" in synchronicity, synchronicity just happens on its own, lol you're not gonna start coughing because your friend coughed 😄.

♾️

24 minutes ago, Orb said:

@bardh what do you mean by this?

When my mom said things I was thinking out loud it's just random synchronicities, it's not like we literally have the same thoughts constantly, otherwise she'd be into LOA and meditation lol.

It doesn't work that way, you don't do "your part" in synchronicity, synchronicity just happens on its own, lol you're not gonna start coughing because your friend coughed 😄.

Trust me you get hooked to it - like a synchronicity bot :d. 

Edited by bardh