Aggression / Feeling Hated / Disliked

Orb

The environment in which i work is very rigid. People bust each other's balls all the time and people yell at me and give me a rough time. Whether it's customers or co-workers there's always some BS. I do think I'm mentally resilient and able to hang on, but over time it does wear me out. 

I get aggressive pretty easily myself, there's been many times that I've snapped at people who are giving me a rough time. Over time it feels like all of experience is a ball of uncaring bullshit. 

I've gotten much stronger in this job though, faced a lot of fears and still continue to do so. 

Perhaps the remedy is just meditation. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah....that was it.

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

Yeah, it's like saying "the crime rates in this city are really high", yet two people can go in the same city and attract very different experiences based on what radio station they are tuned to. I don't deny that the area I live in is poor, isolated, and offers very few job opportunities. I want to be aware of this, and to help address these things if given the opportunity but it's not at all my personal experience living here. I never expected anyone to supply these things, so I went straight to creating. 

Youtube Channel  

6 hours ago, Mandy said:

Yeah, it's like saying "the crime rates in this city are really high", yet two people can go in the same city and attract very different experiences based on what radio station they are tuned to. I don't deny that the area I live in is poor, isolated, and offers very few job opportunities. I want to be aware of this, and to help address these things if given the opportunity but it's not at all my personal experience living here. I never expected anyone to supply these things, so I went straight to creating. 

It's just rough, all this shit going on. Arg

29 minutes ago, Phil said:

I’m sitting in Starbucks and someone walking by bumps my cup. What spills out from it?

Rage

@Phil I've been using gpt to help me see personal interactions in a different light. For example one of the "higher ups" at my job teases me and it triggers me but he sneaks advice in his teases. I asked gpt and it gave me an aligned perspective on the situation.