Inspiration vs Originality

Marcel

Just now, Reena said:

Who are we to know if something is finite or infinite. In what way have we measured if something is infinite?

Who cares? Don't you have better things in life than philosophy?

Oh your ex boyfriend is here what happened to old grandfather lol.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

There isn’t something. There’s the apparent thought something.

Same for knower.

Finite.

Etc.  

🤍

Who do you consider as the knower? Is the knower one? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

Who do you consider as the knower? Is the knower one? 

Knower is dualistically contingent on known.

Nonduality is a pointer if you will, which doesn’t say anything at all about what is, but merely points out what isn’t (a second, such as a known or knower). 

Because infinite consciousness is self-aware, being a world-sphere doesn’t make for so-called experience. Because for self-aware consciousness, the so called world-sphere is obviously the very same self-aware infinite consciousness. 

Not a problem. Infinite consciousness simply appears as another sphere, a lens-sphere, by which, through which the world-sphere seems to be experienced, as if infinite consciousnes were inside the world-sphere consciousness is appearing as, or, being. 

There is no brain, mind, etc, etc. There is a lens-sphere. As the lens-sphere veils the infinitude of consciousness, there seems to be thoughts, finite thoughts. 

One of these apparent thought is knower. 

Verifiable in direct experience by attempting to point to a knower. 

If interested… 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Who cares? Don't you have better things in life than philosophy?

Oh your ex boyfriend is here what happened to old grandfather lol.

Bro. Don’t you have better things to do then contributing literally nothing of value?

Edited by Marcel

@Reena

In short, there isn’t knowing or understanding. ‘These’ are actually seeking, like objectifying or using substances. 

Nonduality wise, knowing and or understanding would be a ‘second’, which again the ’pointing’ term nonduality ‘points out’ the truth is there isn’t. 

Nothing wrong with seeking, but what isn’t knowing or understanding can’t be found via knowing or understanding. 

10 hours ago, Alexander said:

Well I just come home from work and this nonsensical forum is something that I read.What am I doing,well drinking coffee.

Seems like a great use of your time if you think it’s nonsensical. You really have your priorities straight. Congratulations 🥳 

@Marcel

Not secondary - illusory. As in would be a second, which there isn’t.

Nonduality essentially means not two, no second or no secondness.

The illusion is that of apparent thoughts or, thought attachment, implying secondness. 

Akin to there seeming to be a mirage in a desert, yet amply inspected the notion is dispelled.