Question about the nature of objective reality

@Phil hi man . I have a question. I've watched your YouTube video about conditioning. In the beginning you  said "there is nothing at all that is present or exists other than direct/present experience. (I'm paraphrasing).

OK so if this  is all there is ..then how can any "other " perceptual bubbles or other copies of "this"  be said to exist  simultaneously ?

so right now there is literally no direct experience of Phil reading this post..but there is a direct experience (apparently) of Someone here typing this now ..then how can you not see the solipsistic implications of this ? Does objects exist independently of consciousness in the present experience? 

It's really mind-boggling. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Phil hi man . I have a question. I've watched your YouTube video about conditioning. In the beginning you  said "there is nothing at all that is present or exists other than direct/present experience. (I'm paraphrasing).

OK so if this  is all there is ..then how can any "other " perceptual bubbles or other copies of "this"  be said to exist  simultaneously ?

The truth is simple if allowed to be self-evident and based solely on direct non-verbal, non-conceptual experience.  

That there is a bubble or bubbles, perceptual bubbles, other perceptual bubbles or copies… is what conjecture is.

Conjecture: An opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Conjecture arises of spiritual ego.

Spiritual ego: The unconscious use of spiritual practice, experience, and insight to increase rather than decrease self-importance. 

“Unconscious” doesn’t exist, given the infinitude of consciousness. 

“Unconscious” or “subconscious” is actually - in accordance with direct experience and not conjecture -  emotions

So the reconciliation sought is not actually of how there can be other copies or whatever simultaneously existing. The reconciliation is the recognition of the conjecture and spiritual ego. To use the simplest possible analogy, it’s as if one is asking “How does 2 + 2 = 5” (because that’s what I was told and so that must be true). But the answer is very simple; it isn’t true. 

so right now there is literally no direct experience of Phil reading this post..but there is a direct experience (apparently) of Someone here typing this now ..then how can you not see the solipsistic implications of this ?

Honesty. Sincerity. Authenticity. Non-conceptualizing / non-suppression. 

Without conjecture. Without spiritual ego. 

It’s not with (something known & understood such as conjecture) as that’s ego (the knower or understander). 

It’s without… something known & understood such as solipsism. 

Pure freedom. Joy. Love. Peacefulness. Potentiality. (Being / Actual Self… unobscured of conjecture / monkey mind - monkey mind conjecture). 

Pure unadulterated ‘receiving mode’ as to what’s wanted. Here if you will, it’s well-being, family, friends, co-workers & great (as in sincere, honest, authentic) relationships therein, financial abundance, engaging in many interests & hobbies. Consciously creating in communion via emotion and just having a lot of fun. 

It’s as if you be a zoom call, and within, of, as the zoom call… “someone else” chimes into the call - and explains what the zoom call is… and you, awareness, being the zoom call, are just like, “ok”. And now - “you know” / “you understand”. But in reality, thats actually the very means of overlooking that you are being “a zoom call”. 

Does objects exist independently of consciousness in the present experience? 

Consciousness is infinite. 

It's really mind-boggling. 

Mind is conjecture. 

The ‘situation’ is like a pickle (in baseball).

On one hand, there is the seemingly relatable pleasure of aggrandizing the ego or separate self of thoughts, as separate selves, which know and understand. 

And on the other hand, that’s the very conjecture & ignorance obscuring the actual truth (the very Happiness sought). 

The dilemma is the further one goes so to speak, to second base (conceptualizing, suppressing, believing conjecture), the further it seems to be to get back to first base, and then of course, Home. ♥️

There is no actual dilemma. 

One never actually leaves Home. 

It is only the perpetuation of obscuring which is, the obscuring. Just as there isn’t actually ‘my conditioning’, as a ‘result of a past’… there are thoughts presently appearing only, as, conditions. 

If in fact there is at all, which is again indicative of knowing & understanding, as a knower or understander, or as knowers and understanders. This is rumination. Monkey mind. The mud of the perpetually stirred puddle. 

For reference:

A great as in sincere, honest & authentic self-inquiry would be… who actually cares about knowing and understanding?

Literally - where is the self alleged to actually know & understand, or care about knowing & understanding, or about other knowers & understanders, and what they ostensibly know & understand?

What’s actually wanted? 

Feeling as yourself (amazing).

Consciously creating, actually allowing what’s wanted (so to speak), preferences - to manifest. 

@Phil

im disappointed 😥

about the first post: you didn’t answer. You have put yourself in my shoes and twisted around the question.  Answer DIRECTLY: if THIS (as in this fucking experience that's happening right HERE right NOW [not THERE])..is all there is ..how can be OTHER experience apparently as Phil's experience? 

About the second post : has nothing to do with anything and gaslighting .

About the third post : don't tell me what I care about . It's like "dude why you are mentally masturbating and philosophizing..?go fuck some prostitutes or sniff some Cocaine.."

You don't appreciate that hoenst philosophical inquiry CAN be what is DESIRED. To know the ultimate fucking Truth .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil

im disappointed 😥

about the first post: you didn’t answer. You have put yourself in my shoes and twisted around the question.  Answer DIRECTLY: if THIS (as in this fucking experience that's happening right HERE right NOW [not THERE])..is all there is ..how can be OTHER experience apparently as Phil's experience? 

The problem is that this question is already assuming that there is other experience. There isn't. Also, I would question the notion of experience itself. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Well exactly.  There isn't other experience taking place anywhere but here. So please square this with its solipsistic ramifications. 

That's a good step deeper into observing direct experience. Next question "here", what is "here"? 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

There isn't other experience taking place anywhere but here.

Where is experience taking place? Locate it in direct experience, where is it happening exactly?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

That's a good step deeper into observing direct experience. Next question "here", what is "here"? 

Where is experience taking place? Locate it in direct experience, where is it happening exactly?

I don't know how to answer this . It's like asking where does the universe exist ? Or where is this present moment happening?  It's just here and there is no outside to it since there is nothing else but it . So the answer would be It's just here .and here is all there is and it doesn't have an external location or position. We exist in the middle of nowhere. 

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

im disappointed

That self doesn’t exist.

That thought appears. 

Thought attachment is experienced, yet overlooked. 

(Self referential thoughts)

Disappointment is an emotion. 

Without the obscuring belief (self referential thought), the emotion is felt. 

With the obscuring belief, the guidance is obscured, and what’s being said probably seems insignificant. 

Listen to the (real) guidance, not the belief / conjecture (presumed guidance).

about the first post: you didn’t answer.

Follow up questions are always welcomed.

You have put yourself in my shoes and twisted around the question. 

No. I’ve answer sincerely, honestly, and authentically. That could seem foreign or even alien to monkey mind or ‘the full cup’ which is to say, consciousness obscured by conjecture. It’s not that I’ve twisted anything at all. What I’m saying is based solely on actual direct experience. The (seeming, presumed) issue is that it doesn’t ‘fit’ with beliefs / conjecture / ignorance & emotional suppression. And that would be accurate, perfectly correct - it doesn’t, because the conjecture is beliefs / believed, and doesn’t ‘fit’ with direct experience. Other than of course as the acknowledgement that in fact there is an experience of limiting beliefs, and this is felt. 

Answer DIRECTLY: if THIS (as in this fucking experience that's happening right HERE right NOW [not THERE])..is all there is ..how can be OTHER experience apparently as Phil's experience? 

There. Isn’t. 

2 + 2 does not equal 5 just because one believes it does via thought attachment based on conjecture. 

About the second post : has nothing to do with anything and gaslighting .

Speaking sincerely, honestly, authentically, and indicative of what is readily verifiable in direct experience is not gaslighting 😂. That this seems so reveals just how ‘deep’ the conjecture / believing of, seems to be. But, freedom, joy, happiness, peace, love - “these” are immutable, just like LOA. You, awareness, are attracting the conjecture, beliefs, etc - via aversion… the avoidance of simply acknowledging the guidance of emotion. “What you seek is seeking you”. That is, what you actually want, to allow, receive, manifest & experience - you are that which is appearing as ‘that’. You, awareness, that which is appearing as ‘that’ (whatever that is which is wanted)… are unconditional. The conjecture, beliefs & ensuing monkey mind / rumination of seemingly attempting to reconcile the beliefs, is the obscuring of the otherwise effortless receiving of, what’s wanted. 

About the third post : don't tell me what I care about .

This is the “twisting” and it’s very obvious. 

What was suggested was self inquiry as to who cares. 

What was not said is “this is what you care about”. 

😅 🤷‍♂️ 

It's like "dude why you are mentally masturbating and philosophizing..?go fuck some prostitutes or sniff some Cocaine.."

It’s like that if that’s what’s wanted. Yes. That isn’t what’s wanted “here” (so to speak). It’s clearly seeking and infinitely inferior to being, like how knowing being is not really being knowing. But you do you, you know. 

You don't appreciate that hoenst philosophical inquiry CAN be what is DESIRED. To know the ultimate fucking Truth .

Sure, there can be preference for experience of philosophy. No one is saying there’s anything wrong with that. 

What’s being said however is thinking doesn’t lead to self-realization, as self is not thinking. 

The ignoring of this fact of direct experience is, ignore-ance. 

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

“To know”

- The Knower

”The ultimate fucking Truth” 😂 So important & serious!

Appreciation is direct. Un-projectable. 

“You you you!  

You’re lacking consciousness!

You’re lacking understanding!

You don’t appreciate!”

😂♥️

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-is-deflection

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-is-projection

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-is-purification

Hoenst is a clue, not a typo. Honesty muddled. Opportunity for honing, clarity. 

Truth is infinite. A “knower of the truth” would be separate of the Truth. The “separate self” of thoughts. 

@Phil O beloved Phil..look..it's as easy as breathing..

are you looking through anyone's eyes right now or just your own eyes ?

and pleeeeeease answer without cryptosemantics and smartassery ..allow the question to be as innocent and simple as it is ..

The answer is of course NO!

The "follow up question " would be then how do you know  if there is any other experience happening even in the most close person to you which might be your wife ? In direct experience there is an experience of your wife ..but there's no experience of your wife's experience..

I think I made my question crystal clear 

If you kept the nonsense up then this is my last post in this thread .

57 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil O beloved Phil..look..it's as easy as breathing..

Not even. 🙂

are you looking through anyone's eyes right now or just your own eyes ?

I don’t have eyes. That would be presumed. This is why the immune system if you will, “isn’t aware” of eyes, and would destroy them if it were. 

Investigating direct experience is actually simple, not convoluted, like a scientific inquiry all expectations, presumptions and assumptions are put aside and whatever is actually found to be true, is actually found to be true. Where are ‘my eyes’, right now, in accordance with direct experience? Not “Phil’s” / someone else’s - but rather  “my eyes” - in direct experience as it were. 

and pleeeeeease answer without cryptosemantics and smartassery ..allow the question to be as innocent and simple as it is ..

You’re cryptic! You’re being a smart ass”

YOU YOU YOU YOU!

😂

All that’s being said is check direct experience rather than continuing to be so unfathomably gullible as it were. (Not that there’s a you which actually is gullible). It’s really just thought attachment, limiting beliefs. Direct experience dispels beliefs. Like, again, scientifically. 

The answer is of course NO!

Question, if you’re going to supply answers on behalf of others as it were - why even ask? The knower already knows, right? So why even ask?

How’s that non-communication which is essentially reactivity indicative of emotional suppression playing out in terms of manifesting a deep, sincere, authentically connective, joyfully fulfilling, healthy, vibrant & robust relationship?

Also maybe that isn’t really wanted. Maybe philosophy is wanted. If so, no one’s saying there’s assertion. 

The "follow up question " would be then how do you know 

That there is knowing, understanding, knowers and understanders is a personal belief. A personal bias. A personal paradigm. 

It is not actually true. 

if there is any other experience happening

Simply by checking readily available direct experience. 

For example, “unicorn” is directly experienced as an appearing thought, without a “match” perception wise, like “table”. 

It is exactly the same with “other experience”. 

These are the water which has been deeply, deeply, deeply muddled by conjecture & blind faith (gullibility). 

even in the most close person to you which might be your wife ? In direct experience there is an experience of your wife ..but there's no experience of your wife's experience..

I think I made my question crystal clear 

If you kept the nonsense up then this is my last post in this thread .

If YOU kept the nonsense up!

This will be my last post in this thread!

Sounds just like, “if you don’t stop with your Neo-Advaita teachings we’re gonna have a problem!” Doesn’t it?

😂 😂 😂 🙏🏼♥️

EMOTIONS.

Suppressed emotions don’t “go away”, and aren’t replaced by a subconscious etc.

Consciousness is infinite, and that would just be more consceptualizing. 

That’s “the emperor’s new clothes”. 

The “emperor” is already naked, and everyone sees this, in spite of the emperor claiming new clothes. 

Suppressed emotion play out as actions & behaviors. 

Acknowledged (discordant) emotion, don’t. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-is-feeling

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-is-deflection

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-is-projection

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-is-purification

No (separate, second) self, no problem. 

If “a teacher” says no self is “another teaching”, these thoughts don’t have to be believed. 

What’s being said (and apparently twisted) is - there is no second or separate self.