25 minutes ago, bnyland said:

What if you don't say anything?

Then there's neither self nor no-self. 

There's simply a falling into the wordless - thoughtless (I Am empty presence), the simplicity of what is, just as it is, right here and now.

🤦‍♀️

20 minutes ago, Jane said:

Then there's neither self nor no-self. 

There's simply a falling into the wordless - thoughtless (I Am empty presence), the simplicity of what is, just as it is, right here and now.

🤦‍♀️

Yes, that’s what im experiencing, it’s been a few months of processing tho. The isness. It’s not locatable. It’s just as existence. It’s panoramic too. I think i joined this forum at the right time. 

On 7/21/2024 at 9:06 AM, Cooper Swam said:

Yes, that’s what im experiencing, it’s been a few months of processing tho. The isness. It’s not locatable. It’s just as existence. It’s panoramic too. I think i joined this forum at the right time. 

Yes, THIS IS IT, the only real true enduring experience. The space between “thought” is the thought-free unknowing awareness of being aliveness.

Unknowing in that THIS is known, but that which is known; knows nothing. 🫢

On 7/23/2024 at 4:19 PM, Jane said:

Yes, THIS IS IT, the only real true enduring experience. The space between “thought” is the thought-free unknowing awareness of being aliveness.

Unknowing in that THIS is known, but that which is known; knows nothing. 🫢

You are so divine Jane. 

Hope you are feeling better from the covid now. Blessings and love to you.. 🙏