Concepts versus reality (how to change without effort)

grace

Posted (edited)

When you really start to look at how much of our experience is just us clinging to different concepts and thought stories, you really start to become free. The moment you see through a specific thought story is the moment you will be free of it. No pushing. No struggle. 

Just something i have been observing lately. Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences.  

Edited by grace

Once i was in the middle of a fight with my partner when all of a sudden he said something that made me see through all of it. He said "i just wanted us to have a nice time together". And with no effort and no trying, i saw just how ridiculous the fight was. It all vanished in a split second. The thought story that had seemed so real and important just disappeared. I started to laugh. I forgot what i had even been mad about. And i just said "we CAN have a nice time. Let's have a nice time." Fight over.