Taking the Red Pill.

Him

If you were in the Matrix Movie and decided to take the Red Pill, eager to discover the truth about our world, what are all the books and resources would you turn to for guidance to uncover it all?

Posted (edited)

@Phil Taking the Red Pill is a metaphor: Think of it like going into a dark room where the truth of everything from the Universe to Reality is shown to you. Essentially taking the Red Pill is seeking the truth and guidance towards exposing the truth.

Edited by Him

@Him

Thanks. I took the red pill from the Matrix to represent psychedelics, what with the melting mirror etc. 

For truth one has to ‘go into the dark room’, ‘take the red pill’. Directly to the source vs resourcing. 

Question & dispel beliefs. Meditation. Contemplation. Inspect direct experience / actuality. 

Guidance wise I suggest the intrinsic guidance of emotion and asking lots of questions. 

19 hours ago, Him said:

If you were in the Matrix Movie and decided to take the Red Pill, eager to discover the truth about our world, what are all the books and resources would you turn to for guidance to uncover it all?

Pychedelics are red pill.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 6/23/2024 at 1:50 PM, James123 said:

Pychedelics are red pill.

May I ask.....do you happen to know what pychedelics do to the human body, what happens to your consciousness when the red pill is injested?

You are not obliged to answer this of course, with all due respect, but I'm just curious, that's all. 

On 6/22/2024 at 9:51 PM, Him said:

@Phil Taking the Red Pill is a metaphor: Think of it like going into a dark room where the truth of everything from the Universe to Reality is shown to you. Essentially taking the Red Pill is seeking the truth and guidance towards exposing the truth.

Hello Him

I can understand the Metaphor for the Red Pill idea you have presented here above.

But I'm just curious as to why it would be necessary to ask as to the whereabout of all the books and resources would you turn to for guidance to uncover it all? 🤔

CatCuriousGIF.thumb.gif.f5998535910094b2d122d119298e50f1.gif

3 hours ago, Jane said:

May I ask.....do you happen to know what pychedelics do to the human body, what happens to your consciousness when the red pill is injested?

Screenshot_20240625-125143.jpg

On 6/22/2024 at 7:38 PM, Phil said:

@Him

Thanks. I took the red pill from the Matrix to represent psychedelics, what with the melting mirror etc. 

For truth one has to ‘go into the dark room’, ‘take the red pill’. Directly to the source vs resourcing. 

Question & dispel beliefs. Meditation. Contemplation. Inspect direct experience / actuality. 

Guidance wise I suggest the intrinsic guidance of emotion and asking lots of questions. 

But can't you achieve a similar effect from Psychadelics with Deep Meditation? 

You say Asking a lot of questions but to whom? Who do I ask these questions?

19 hours ago, James123 said:

Screenshot_20240625-125143.jpg

I'm curious to see how the mind of someone who has built a habit of deep meditation, would it have a similar effect as LSD? As meditation gets you deeper.

22 hours ago, Jane said:

Hello Him

I can understand the Metaphor for the Red Pill idea you have presented here above.

But I'm just curious as to why it would be necessary to ask as to the whereabout of all the books and resources would you turn to for guidance to uncover it all? 🤔

CatCuriousGIF.thumb.gif.f5998535910094b2d122d119298e50f1.gif

Simply because we are in the age of easy access to a mass of Knowledge and some of that knowledge is misleading and sometime outright false and misleading.

23 minutes ago, Him said:

Simply because we are in the age of easy access to a mass of Knowledge and some of that knowledge is misleading and sometime outright false and misleading.

Thanks for your response. I’ll reply by saying that “all knowledge” can really do, is point to the illusory nature of reality.

Knowledge is a fiction within the dream. Knowledge is an apparent belief in no dreamer, as both dreamer and dream are inseparably one. In reality, nothing can be known, except within the dream, in this conception. And while concepts are apparently known, that which is known, knows nothing. A concept is never  seen, only known within the dream.

Reality is the mystery trying to solve the mystery. But can never cross that horizon. 

One cannot collide with the infinite because one is the infinite. 

Edited by Jane

22 minutes ago, Him said:

I'm curious to see how the mind of someone who has built a habit of deep meditation, would it have a similar effect as LSD? As meditation gets you deeper.

Probably, yes. However, this can even take more than a lifetime meditation. So you can never reach at that point. İ don't advice to anyone, but my 10 gr dried shrooms trip changed my entire DNA, fucking 🧬. İf i say change my life, it is a easy or very poor way to say it.

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Probably, yes. However, this can even take more than a lifetime meditation. So you can never reach at that point. İ don't advice to anyone, but my 10 gr dried shrooms trip changed my entire DNA, fucking 🧬. İf i say change my life, it is a easy or very poor way to say it.

Can you describe what in your life actually changed, do you mean your personality changed?

1 minute ago, Jane said:

Can you describe what in your life actually changed, do you mean your personality changed?

Everything, every perspective, every movement, thinking, seeing, eating. İ have become completely different person. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Everything, every perspective, every movement, thinking, seeing, eating. İ have become completely different person. 

With little noticeable difference to others who may be still living from the divided self, I assume?

1 hour ago, Jane said:

With little noticeable difference to others who may be still living from the divided self, I assume?

Ego never leaves. Survival instinct is inevitable as waking up. 

51 minutes ago, James123 said:

Ego never leaves. Survival instinct is inevitable as waking up. 

👍Nice!

There wouldn't be anywhere for ego to go, where ego I go, where ever you go there you are. 

I can't leave. Because I never arrived. 🙂