Even simpler

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I would be lying. I am way too aware of my insecurities. 

I am too weak and that's why I'm targeted. Or maybe it's just because I'm hot and brilliant. Who knows.

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Arguably, I was being a bit too reborn at work, shining a bit too bright, that's why I'm so irresistible.

Jk

If I understand what you are saying, which I most likely don't, then silence is the answer. 

I mean insecurity and jealousy as emotions experienced, as in directly (and already) felt… having nothing to do with anyone, work or self referential thoughts (other than how they feel). Emotions felt, as opposed to circular logic (inclusive of conceptualizing, rationalizing, justifying, deflection, projection, etc). Relationship wise, referred to as being emotionally available. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I mean insecurity and jealousy as emotions experienced, as in directly (and already) felt… having nothing to do with anyone, work or self referential thoughts (other than how they feel). Emotions felt, as opposed to circular logic (inclusive of conceptualizing, rationalizing, justifying, deflection, projection, etc). Relationship wise, referred to as being emotionally available. 

That makes more sense, thanks.

Believe it or not, having a story can sometimes help one cope and deal with all kinds of nasty emotions. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

@ivankiss

It’s not bad and there’s nothing wrong indeed. It is nonetheless on behalf of the sep self of thought & feelings. Self-realization is not about believing in bad & good and withdrawing from experience, or hindsight judgmental rationalizations for ‘doing’ so. It’s about dispelling these entirely and seeing clearly these were only beliefs. In other words, enlightenment is not about coping and or dealing with things.