Even simpler

@Joseph Maynor Yeah, it's just spiritual kung fu, is what it is. It all comes down to nothing. It's so stupid it's funny.

What's even stupider and even funnier is to think that an infinite, omnipotent force or being would ever be afraid of any letters or words, and make such a scene about it. Or maybe God secretly likes to dress up as a dramma queen on Friday's, who knows.

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Joseph Maynor Yeah, it's just spiritual kung fu, is what it is. It all comes down to nothing. It's so stupid it's funny.

What's even stupider and even funnier is to think that an infinite, omnipotent force or being would ever be afraid of any letters or words, and make such a scene about it. Or maybe God secretly likes to dress up as a dramma queen on Friday's, who knows.

Here's my original post which I deleted: 

On avoiding saying I when talking about nonduality: Please don't do this lol.  This is the thing I never understood.  Once you write something, the I is already presumed.  And it's fake anyway because nobody does this in speech.  It's only ever done in writing, and it just looks ridiculous to me.  I get the no you thing, but I don't get how it's used as a defense -- like telling someone: you're assuming there's a you and I am not!  So what that person is telling me is: I don't get what I'm trying to tell you then!  Of course you can superficially try to conceal the I by saying "what is being said is ....".  But who is saying that which is being said?  You can completely get nonduality and still say I -- what is being said ( I) just said it!

💬 🗯️🤍

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

completely get nonduality and still say I

It has always been the case. Nonduality was never any less nondual while you were saying I, nor will it become any more nondual if you stop saying it.

15 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Here's my original post which I deleted: 

On avoiding saying I when talking about nonduality: Please don't do this lol.  This is the thing I never understood.  Once you write something, the I is already presumed.  And it's fake anyway because nobody does this in speech.  It's only ever done in writing, and it just looks ridiculous to me.  I get the no you thing, but I don't get how it's used as a defense -- like telling someone: you're assuming there's a you and I am not!  So what that person is telling me is: I don't get what I'm trying to tell you then!  Of course you can superficially try to conceal the I by saying "what is being said is ....".  But who is saying that which is being said?  You can completely get nonduality and still say I -- what is being said ( I) just said it!

This would make for a great thread.